Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Players aren't allowed to attend concerts

Default Players aren't allowed to attend concerts

Just discovered that NFL players aren't allowed to attend concerts at NFL venues...

Sound Check: Players can't attend concerts at NFL venues

How ridiculous is this?! It's truly unfortunate that the NFL players have to be punished over the possible lockout. What are your thoughts?
    Feel the rush...

I don't feel sorry for them at all. They are part of the problem. If they don't like it they can work out a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Scout200 View Post
    Just discovered that NFL players aren't allowed to attend concerts at NFL venues...

How ridiculous is this?! It's truly unfortunate that the NFL players have to be punished over the possible lockout. What are your thoughts?
    Punished?? The fans are being punished!! I have trouble at times buying groceries and paying the hydro bill. I work 3 jobs. The one thing I get to do that I love is watch football on Sundays during football season. WTF do I care if an NFL player cant go see a concert. Kick them out of a movie theater too. They took away my entertainment, take away theirs. I chalk this up as a win for the fans. F*ck all the millionaires who cant come to an agreement on how to split up our hard earned money.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Some players aren't in favor for all this lockout stuff at all! I'd bet Brian Waters is one of 'em!

Ha! Apparently the article was wrong and they have since updated it.The NFL.com site changed the original story I had pasted on here. It's now "NFL: Players can attend Chesney concerts at league venues" If you copy & paste "Sound Check: Players can't attend concerts at NFL venues" into google, it will bring you to the original NFL page but they changed the story & headline... LOL!
    Feel the rush...

Quote Originally Posted by Scout200 View Post

Can we say more BS from the pro-union crowd? Continue speading falsehoods and disinformation.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Some players aren't in favor for all this lockout stuff at all! I'd bet Brian Waters is one of 'em!
    I think you would be wrong. Waters was at the hearing today in Minnesota representing the union along with Vrabel.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I think you would be wrong. Waters was at the hearing today in Minnesota representing the union along with Vrabel.

I think that there are alot of players that would have been happy to take many of the offers the owners have made. They are the real ones hurting through all of this. your 3 or 4th year o line guy who doesn't make nearly as much as much as the star players.

It's sad that the union is more out for the peyton mannings of the world that make GOBS of money just in there contracts alone then they are for the less known players.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I think that there are alot of players that would have been happy to take many of the offers the owners have made. They are the real ones hurting through all of this. your 3 or 4th year o line guy who doesn't make nearly as much as much as the star players.

It's sad that the union is more out for the peyton mannings of the world that make GOBS of money just in there contracts alone then they are for the less known players.
    Why? You think he will make less with a different CBA? What owners had offered is pay less in compensations, specially rookies, to pay veterans more. Smaller salary caps will make little guys earn less, so teams can afford Payton Mannings of the world.
    The best Chilean fan.
    Follow me on twitter @ChileanChief

Quote Originally Posted by pojote View Post
    Why? You think he will make less with a different CBA? What owners had offered is pay less in compensations, specially rookies, to pay veterans more. Smaller salary caps will make little guys earn less, so teams can afford Payton Mannings of the world.

Because while the Peyton Mannings of the world have enough in there bank accounts to live off of during this lockout the lesser known average joe player will be hurting. The average joe player Would be more likely to be working out a deal with the owners right now because they have to. But since the union is more worried about the peyton manning tom bradys then we are at where we are now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast