=Card's =0

Game total Chief's=37
    Card's=06

GO CHIEF'S

8-) :pint:

Default Re: And The Final Score Is?

Chiefster wrote:
    At this point I'll take a winn any way I can get it. :-D
    Thankfully, it doesn't look as if it affected LJ's career.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    Yeah, maybe this is the Chiefs Homer in me but I thought that the face mask was blatant.

Chiefster wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    Yeah, maybe this is the Chiefs Homer in me but I thought that the face mask was blatant.
    If you mean, he shouldn't have done that, they yes, yes you are correct.

Chiefster wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    I too am thankful that it didn't put down LJ, and I agree that it to me looked like a blatant act, but now we must set our sights on Pittsburg and bring our Chief wrecking crew to Pittsburg and rock some Steelers.

GO CHIEF'S!!

Guru wrote:

Hey, it's not often that I am correct. I must now take a moment to bask in my correctness. :-P

Chiefster wrote:
    Guru wrote:

Hey, it's not often that I am correct. I must now take a moment to bask in my correctness. :-P
    10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 Basking over (grin), now to bussiness at hand, let's take them tommyhawks to some Steeler's heads-GO CHIEF'S

kenny1937 wrote:

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 Basking over (grin), now to bussiness at hand, let's take them tommyhawks to some Steeler's heads-GO CHIEF'S

10 seconds too much if you ask me. :hammer:

Guru wrote:
    kenny1937 wrote:

ROFL

kenny1937 wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    kenny1937 wrote:

ROFL
    Only I can determine the length of my basking, and since it is so seldom that I am correct I think that I shall bask some more by saying that I think the Chiefs have a better chance at winning in Pittsburg then they are given credit for. (Better then I first gave them credit for.) The one thing in my mind that gives the Steelers a definite edge is the fact that the game is in Pittsburgh; the “Terrible Towels” will be out in force to try to disrupt the Chiefs offense as much as possible. However, those are conditions every team must overcome when playing on the road. Keep the double tight end sets to sure up the offensive line, and run LJ enough to get him going and wear down the defense; that way by the end of the fourth quarter maybe the "Steel Curtain" will be more like tin foil.

Chiefster wrote:
    kenny1937 wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    kenny1937 wrote:

ROFL
    Only I can determine the length of my basking, and since it is so seldom that I am correct I think that I shall bask some more by saying that I think the Chiefs have a better chance at winning in Pittsburg then they are given credit for. (Better then I first gave them credit for.) The one thing in my mind that gives the Steelers a definite edge is the fact that the game is in Pittsburgh; the “Terrible Towels” will be out in force to try to disrupt the Chiefs offense as much as possible. However, those are conditions every team must overcome when playing on the road. Keep the double tight end sets to sure up the offensive line, and run LJ enough to get him going and wear down the defense; that way by the end of the fourth quarter maybe the "Steel Curtain" will be more like tin foil.
    Wow! Tin Foil Curtain, I like that, and just for coining a great phrase, you get 20-19-18-17-16-15-14-13-12-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1, there, some more basking time, So let's go to the Tin Foil Pit and wad up some Tin Foil-GO CHIEF'S!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast