Thread: KC Chiefs 2011 7 Round Mock Draft

Default KC Chiefs 2011 7 Round Mock Draft

big fan of this draft

Yikes, No o-line again.

Some Likes....Some Dislikes.

Like our 3rd and 4th round picks (Think McElroy might be available with our first 5th round pickm but I do see him on out team next year)

Don't like Our 1st and 2nd. I Think if we go OLB we will take Ayer's over Houston, simply because of intangibles (Character,Work Ethic, Leadership qualities, etc.)

I won't be mad if we get Baldwin, but with only 1 solid year of production I don't know if we will go for him... They seem to like guys with lots of Experience Like a Leonard Hankerson (If he is available)

And think we need to help our O-line earlier, like 4th round, someone like Marcus Gilbert from Florida (lots of experience, high character, hard worker, played in SEC, and was on a championship team) or Mizzou's center.

All in all I will like who we get, because they will be Chiefs! and I trust what Pioli is doing and how he is building our team.

I think we will address the o-line in free agency.

I rhink we address the o line and WR in free agency but I sure like this draft too

Quote Originally Posted by buffman316 View Post
    I rhink we address the o line and WR in free agency but I sure like this draft too
    I think we will address these positions in FA as well, but I don't think that means we won't draft one of these positions in the 1st couple of rounds.

You also have to remember.... We aren't exactly sure when Free Agency will begin, so teams might treat the draft differently this year.

I appreciate the feed back on the draft. Not knowing when free agency will begin is a huge wild card to this offseason. Makes guys who are not immediately ready to contribute slide down the draft a little more than it normally would.