Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pop Warner Football

Default Pop Warner Football

Hey Colby, I just wanted to tell you I enjoyed your column, Pop Warner 3rd grade football team, what a comparison, I know it was done tongue in cheek, but it tickled my funny bone just the same. I to think our defense can stay with the other teams, and with our offense picking up, and maybe, just maybe Dante can break another one, and our special teams keep improving, we might be able to enjoy several games this season, after all we can have "High" hopes until something different happens, so let's enjoy it, and may the ride last all season.

GO CHIEF'S

8-) :pint:

Default Re: Pop Warner Football

kenny1937 wrote:
    Hey Colby, I just wanted to tell you I enjoyed your column, Pop Warner 3rd grade football team, what a comparison, I know it was done tongue in cheek, but it tickled my funny bone just the same. I to think our defense can stay with the other teams, and with our defense picking up, and maybe, just maybe Dante can break another one, and our special teams keep improving, we might be able to enjoy several games this season, after all we can have "High" hopes until something different happens, so let's enjoy it, and may the ride last all season.

GO CHIEF'S

Hey, I just want a win; I'll take all of those I can get. ;-)

You said it Chiefster, and let's let our Chief's know that we are with them when they run into the Cardinal Bird Cage, and start plucking Feathers, GO CHIEF'S!!

kenny1937 wrote:
    You said it Chiefster, and let's let our Chief's know that we are with them when they run into the Cardinal Bird Cage, and start plucking Feathers, GO CHIEF'S!!

Recipe for fried Cardinal:
    A large measure of Allen, Hali and Johnson; followed by an immediate equally large measure of Gonzales, LJ, Kennison and Hall.

Mix well and turn up the heat!
    :hammer:

[quote]
    Chiefster wrote:
    kenny1937 wrote:

A large measure of Allen, Hali and Johnson; followed by an immediate equally large measure of Gonzales, LJ, Kennison and Hall.

Well would you look at that, It worked, the Chief's Won!

GO CHIEF'S

[quote]
    kenny1937 wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    kenny1937 wrote:

Well would you look at that, It worked, the Chief's Won!

GO CHIEF'S

Yup although it almost became too hot to stay in the kitchen. :-?

You are so right, Chiefster, it was a little hotter than I comfortably like, but our Team stayed in the Kitchen and Cooked those Turkeys anyway Ooops, I mean Cardinals.

GO CHIEF'S!!

kenny1937 wrote:
    You are so right, Chiefster, it was a little hotter than I comfortably like, but our Team stayed in the Kitchen and Cooked those Turkeys anyway Ooops, I mean Cardinals.

GO CHIEF'S!!

Yup, credit the Chiefs for doing what it took to eek out a "W". :-D

Chiefster wrote:
    kenny1937 wrote:

GO CHIEF'S!!

Yup, credit the Chiefs for doing what it took to eek out a "W". :-D
    Well now we go to Pittsburg, if Marty Ball can beat them, do you think that Hermy Ball has a chance?

GO CHIEF'S

kenny1937 wrote:
    Well now we go to Pittsburg, if Marty Ball can beat them, do you think that Hermy Ball has a chance?

GO CHIEF'S

Time will tell; I'm wondering what Colby's take on last Sundays game is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast