Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nfl Lock Out.

Default Nfl Lock Out.

I am sick and tired of it, you all must be to. Nobody is talking here. What is up with that? The Chiefs Crowd is not on lock out, so start posting, or start something, I heard from a good source that beer in Canada is warm.

I am sick of the lockout to. I just hope that whatever side the judge rules in favor of that the appeal fails. That's the fastest way it will end. The side that loses will have to give in far more then now. Then we will be able to debate if this FA signing is good or horrible lol. At least next week is the draft.

But The idea of a chiefscrowd lockout could be interesting. I think we should lockout tornadospotter it would be a huge improvement to the site
    Last edited by matthewschiefs; 04-23-2011 at 11:10 PM.

Well, it is the offseason. Not a whole lot to talk about. And the lockout is the top topic. But I don't think I am the only one tired of that discussion.

Just a few days until the draft though.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I am sick and tired of it, you all must be to. Nobody is talking here. What is up with that? The Chiefs Crowd is not on lock out, so start posting, or start something, I heard from a good source that beer in Canada is warm.
    Nothing in Canada is warm.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I am sick of the lockout to. I just hope that whatever side the judge rules in favor of that the appeal fails. That's the fastest way it will end. The side that loses will have to give in far more then now. Then we will be able to debate if this FA signing is good or horrible lol. At least next week is the draft.

But The idea of a chiefscrowd lockout could be interesting. I think we should lockout tornadospotter it would be a huge improvement to the site

somebody wants me locked out,

Just try and do it. My Agent will take care of it! That is why my agent gets his percentage of my work income! To take care of me. Should I also get a Lawyer to help me, I thought that is what my agent did? So if my agent is working for me, and making money from me, why do I need a lawyer to get me paid? Did I not already have a contract? That I signed. I have no union anymore.

Last edited by tornadospotter; 04-24-2011 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Nothing in Canada is warm.
    I not sure, never been there, but you put beers in the freezer to get cold, just saying.

somebody wants me locked out,

Just try and do it. My Agent will take care of it! That is why my agent gets his percentage of my work income! To take care of me. Should I also get a Lawyer to help me, I thought that is what my agent did? So if my agent is working for me, and making money from me, why do I need a lawyer to get me paid? Did I not already have a contract? That I signed. I have no union anymore.

I just read your contract and it seems all your pay is now to be given to some Matthewschiefs. Hope this clears things up for you

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Well, it is the offseason. Not a whole lot to talk about. And the lockout is the top topic. But I don't think I am the only one tired of that discussion.

Just a few days until the draft though.
    ...This, most boards are going through a bit of a drought.

THIS!!!!

I've been saddened when I've come here the last couple of months or so...there's little to no activity/interaction. I miss the way Chiefs Crowd use to be before the lockout crapola. Remember all the fun & debates we had last year over prediciting whether or not Eric Berry would be our 1st round pick, and many not wanting Berry!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Good news bad news

bad news Lockout is back on for a while at least owners won there case for a permanent stay.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6557162

Good news its being reported that the 2 sides seemed to have made a bearkthrough today and there will be a new offer coming from the owners maybe tonight. For the 1st time reporters said there seems to be positive signs from the talks today.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast