Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Endzone section 129 - what's it like

Default Endzone section 129 - what's it like

I'll be first to admit, I am not a KC fan (although I respect the team and their fan base a lot) - my wife and I might be coming to see our team's away game at the stadium in 2011 and are looking at some tickets in section 128/129 - we would have our 5 year old with us - can anyone tell me if that section (the lower rows nearer the field especially) would be mean/rude to a 5 year old or OK?

(I guess another way of putting it is that section normal fans, or like the Raiders Black hole or the Cleaveland Dog pound?)

Thanks in advance,

Mark

I will be at the game and I will be with my Chiefs Friends and Also a group of my Steeler friends. Arrowhead is a great place to watch a game. There will also be stupid fans it comes with the territory when alcohol is around. Have a good time and if you need a group to tailgate with, you and your family are more than welcome to hang with me and whomever else I am with. Let me know , I will pm you my Cell # I can give you any info you need to have a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by mark0933 View Post
    Thanks for the words of encouragement...tickets are bought (and refundable if no season :))

We are Steelers fans, so it will undoubtedly be a good game. Our family goal is to see a game in every stadium over the course of my life, so I'll tick another off my list (so far we've done Buffalo, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Tennessee, Cincinatti, with Dallas, Arizona and the Jets being seen in Pitt.

When we went to Buffalo we actually had Art Rooney come over to us and give my son a Steelers Pin and Casey Hampton gave him his warm-up gloves - memories I'll cherish forever.

With respect to tailgating, is something I always admire, but honestly never have understood how to really "take part in" - is there a "tailgating for dummies thread" somewhere? I love seeing all these groups with food and drinks, [but being from Canada, actually having friends I know at the game is not really possible - how do you get an "in" so to speak?]

Thanks and I'm sure I'll be back from time to time to ask more "what should we do in KC in November type of questions.

Mark
    Some of favorite people are from Canada!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12