Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most likely to be a chief...

Default Most likely to be a chief...

Last year in my mock draft I got 2 players right, not necessarily in the correct round, but I predicted javier arenas and tony moeaki. 99% luck, 1% pure skill you might say. Anyway, instead of mock drafting, can you name one person, in any round, you think has the best chance of being drafted by the Chiefs?

I don't know why, but the name Justin Trattou (DE/OLB from Florida) sticks out in my mind.
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    I read something similar but I thought I remembered seeing something that said no player transactions tonight but that just before the 2nd and 3rd rounds started you could do player trades. Dunno, I'm fired up for the draft tonight and hopeful the season will quickly follow!

Holy cow just hear on ESPN Radio while I was typing this that you can't trade players for picks tonight haha.

What I was going to say before that happened, was that I was on my lunch break at around 1-2 and John Clayton was on ESPN talking about it. Basically from what he said is that transactions can't take place until Monday and that's all I heard.

Could you imagine the chaos is Free Agency was slated to start today when the draft was taking place, wow. That wouldn't be fun in the draft rooms.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12