Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game changing mistakes... do you hold a grudge?

Default Game changing mistakes... do you hold a grudge?

When you see a NFL player make a game changing mistake, do you hold a grudge against that player?
    Feel the rush...

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    He finished the season ranked as one of the NFL's top WR's, #7 in receiving yards @ 1162, #1 in TD's @ 15, only 1 fumble, made the Pro Bowl. By most standards, he is considered a winning WR. He's never going to be perfect, no one is. :/
    No doubt about anything you say Connie, just think if he had brought that game with him to the first half of the season, or even half of that game?

Just sayin'

Maybe the addition of some more talent will push the kid and make him realize that he has to work hard everyday for the fame he wants so much.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

I know he missed some important catches that were game changers last season, but shoot, from my perspective that was minor compared to his struggles the previous season, and considering how much he did accomplish by season's end.

I try to give benefit of the doubt when the pluses out number the minuses by a large margin, which I believe was the case with Bowe. We don't always know what occurs privately with players off the field...Bowe could've had injuries to his hands the few games he missed catches, or maybe they were cramping? Heck, when my hands cramp up I become extremely uncoordinated. A coach isn't going to publicly reveal minor issues or injuries that might reveal a weakness to our opponent.

I look for Bowe to be even better in 2011, although, if this lockout continues it will affect many players in negative athletic ways...considering they have no access to their training facilities & equipment, nor able to work with their coaches. :(

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Scout200 View Post
    When you see a NFL player make a game changing mistake, do you hold a grudge against that player?
    Me, never, I would never hold a grudge against a player like, say, Lin Elio...ahem, that field goal kicker whose name I shall never again utter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12