Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are we planning a Chiefs Crowd MNF Halloween tailgat gathering?

Default Are we planning a Chiefs Crowd MNF Halloween tailgat gathering?

The schedule is out, and as most know by now...we have two MNF & one SNF games. The MNF game hosted at Arrowhead is Halloween, October 31st. Are we going to plan an annual Chiefs Crowd tailgate gathering for MNF 10/31/11????

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I would like to go, but I have another big trip posssibly in the works and will not know anything until after that has been resolved and of course will have to talk to my Bro CapitalT
    Wouldn't be the same without you both! Hopefully it will work out for you & Mike to be here for MNF.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Yeah, its alittle more important than Chiefs, and not much is more important than Chiefs, so that tells you how important it is. Can't sacrifice career for Chiefs...epseicallly when you could say my career could effect the Chiefs and even more NFL teams
    I understand totally. Shoot, I had to miss the last couple of games & cancel plans with those I care about, that I was very much looking forward to last December due to moving. I don't like missing any opportunity to create such memories, especially when I know I might not have the chance again...but, moving was a matter of life survival, no choice really.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    100% Yes, and F*$% Yes!
    YEEHAW!!!! Looking forward to seeing & partying with y'all again!

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I have my season tickets again and plan to tailgate for every game just like last year. Everyone is welcome to join us.

im so ready~

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I have my season tickets again and plan to tailgate for every game just like last year. Everyone is welcome to join us.
    Everyone? Thats gonna be a big as$ tailgate!! Im in!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Is anyone interested in doing a group ticket order again? We can get tickets prior to them going on sale to the general public. There is a minimum of 20 per order and they are cheaper than regular prices. If there is enough interest I know the group sales manager at Arrowhead and I can set up the order again. For those of you who have not done this before, all sales go directly through the sales office at Arrowhead, you can pick up your tickets at will call, have them delivered to you or I can pick up the group order prior to the game. I can also get a good deal on hotels if anyone is interested in having a big Chiefs Crowd get together. Whoever is interested please let me know and I will see what we can work out!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Prices for Group orders
    *Certain premiums may apply and all tickets are subject to availability.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Well, but we can't seem to find you, LOL. Clint & I both tried to find you a couple games last year in Lot N, never did find you. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Is anyone interested in doing a group ticket order again? We can get tickets prior to them going on sale to the general public. There is a minimum of 20 per order and they are cheaper than regular prices. If there is enough interest I know the group sales manager at Arrowhead and I can set up the order again. For those of you who have not done this before, all sales go directly through the sales office at Arrowhead, you can pick up your tickets at will call, have them delivered to you or I can pick up the group order prior to the game. I can also get a good deal on hotels if anyone is interested in having a big Chiefs Crowd get together. Whoever is interested please let me know and I will see what we can work out!!
    Even though I have upper level season ticket seats shared with Kelly, I know we'll want lower level for MNF, and to sit near other Chiefs Crowd friends like we all did last year. So, you can count me in for 2 on group ticketing if y'all go with lower level again. :)

I won't need a hotel this year...I live 15-20 minutes from Arrowhead now!

I just talked with the guy in group sales yesterday and because its a premium game, they only do group orders in two game packages. Its a pain in the as$ trying to get everyone in for two games (thats what happened last year and I had to eat the cost of three tickets) so group order is a no go. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Well, but we can't seem to find you, LOL. Clint & I both tried to find you a couple games last year in Lot N, never did find you. :/
    We were in the same spot as the San Fran Game every game. Don't know how you missed us for the Play off Game, with Cananad being there and all.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast