Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are we planning a Chiefs Crowd MNF Halloween tailgat gathering?

Default Are we planning a Chiefs Crowd MNF Halloween tailgat gathering?

The schedule is out, and as most know by now...we have two MNF & one SNF games. The MNF game hosted at Arrowhead is Halloween, October 31st. Are we going to plan an annual Chiefs Crowd tailgate gathering for MNF 10/31/11????

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    We were in the same spot as the San Fran Game every game. Don't know how you missed us for the Play off Game, with Cananad being there and all.
    I believe I was quiet asd reserved at the playoff game.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

We were in the same spot as the San Fran Game every game. Don't know how you missed us for the Play off Game, with Cananad being there and all.
    When Clint, and myself also...were there for the Bills game, & one other game (forget which), we looked in Lot N, but you weren't there...maybe you got there later than we did?

It was so cold at the Playoff Game we didn't walk around looking, since we didn't find you the last time looking in Lot N we stayed in the car & kept trying to reach Canada on his cell to know for sure where y'all were at. My cell wasn't ringing, and we couldn't figure out why, so every 15 min. or so checked it to see if Canada had returned our call/texts, which he did do, but we ended up playing phone tag with my damn cell not working right. Finally we just gave up as game time neared, went inside the stadium. :(

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I just talked with the guy in group sales yesterday and because its a premium game, they only do group orders in two game packages. Its a pain in the as$ trying to get everyone in for two games (thats what happened last year and I had to eat the cost of three tickets) so group order is a no go. Sorry
    Understandable, don't blame ya, I wouldn't want to be stuck with extra tickets either. Still, I'm bummed we can't all sit near each other like we did last year at MNF. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    When Clint, and myself also...were there for the Bills game, & one other game (forget which), we looked in Lot N, but you weren't there...maybe you got there later than we did?

It was so cold at the Playoff Game we didn't walk around looking, since we didn't find you the last time looking in Lot N we stayed in the car & kept trying to reach Canada on his cell to know for sure where y'all were at. My cell wasn't ringing, and we couldn't figure out why, so every 15 min. or so checked it to see if Canada had returned our call/texts, which he did do, but we ended up playing phone tag with my damn cell not working right. Finally we just gave up as game time neared, went inside the stadium. :(
    You didn't look hard then. I am always there 30 minutes before the gates open to set up shop. We may have had tent sides up towards the parking lot to block the wind, but we were always there with at least the red tent.

You didn't look hard then. I am always there 30 minutes before the gates open to set up shop. We may have had tent sides up towards the parking lot to block the wind, but we were always there with at least the red tent.
    Hmmmm...well, that's just odd, that Clint & I both missed seeing you. Clint did run into Thomas (cardiactailgater) while looking for you he said, think that was the Bills game. For the life of me I can't remember which other game it was me and my friend Jeff looked for you in Lot N. Although, we didn't search all of Lot N, just towards the front of it. We were running behind that day, Jeff wanted me to take a short cut off of I-70, which ended up not being a shortcut, LOL. He forgot which exit was the shortcut exit, hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Hmmmm...well, that's just odd, that Clint & I both missed seeing you. Clint did run into Thomas (cardiactailgater) while looking for you he said, think that was the Bills game. For the life of me I can't remember which other game it was me and my friend Jeff looked for you in Lot N. Although, we didn't search all of Lot N, just towards the front of it. We were running behind that day, Jeff wanted me to take a short cut off of I-70, which ended up not being a shortcut, LOL. He forgot which exit was the shortcut exit, hahaha.
    We were always in the grass closest to the stadium. I tried to get next to the blue dumpster and porta potty. Made picking up trash so much easier.

We were always in the grass closest to the stadium. I tried to get next to the blue dumpster and porta potty. Made picking up trash so much easier.
    I'll have to remember then to look for a dumpster & porta potty near the grass area as landmarks. There are so many tents it's difficult to spot a particular group by tents alone. I wasn't looking for tents, rather for your white SUV...think it's a Mountaineer??? It's been a while, can't remember for sure now, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I believe I was quiet asd reserved at the playoff game.

No Group tickets, however we should all stay in the same hotel if plausible. Closer to the stadium, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    No Group tickets, however we should all stay in the same hotel if plausible. Closer to the stadium, the better.
    Same hotel??? I was planning on crashing in your room!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast