Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are we planning a Chiefs Crowd MNF Halloween tailgat gathering?

Default Are we planning a Chiefs Crowd MNF Halloween tailgat gathering?

The schedule is out, and as most know by now...we have two MNF & one SNF games. The MNF game hosted at Arrowhead is Halloween, October 31st. Are we going to plan an annual Chiefs Crowd tailgate gathering for MNF 10/31/11????

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Please pretend the lockout doesn't exist when replying...I say we plan an annual Chiefs Crowd tailgate gathering regardless of the current lockout situation. It's months away yet from the regular season, and I have faith worth more than $9 billion dollars the lockout will be resolved.

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Please say yes!

Mr chargers fan and I will be attending the game in the same way as last year, which is checking into the hotel room in the morning, and then heading for hopefully a nice day of tailgating before the game.

GO CHIEFS! MNF HALOWEEN YES!

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......HELL YEAH!!!!!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

YAY!! I knew I could count on my Chiefs Crowd brothers in heart, hahaha. Heck, even if it's just us...we're pro's at having fun celebrating Chiefs MNF!!

I bought a standard Weber charcoal grill, of which it's legs fold up & is easily transported to Arrowhead. Best of all...it's CHIEFS RED in color, haha!!

I live 15-20 minute drive from Arrowhead in South KC now! I have a 2 bdr house with 2 full baths, it's humble, but full of Chiefs spirit & heart (my spirit & heart), and it's all mine, I love it and am grateful!! I also have two full size RED sofas in my living area, and plenty of floor crashing space if need be. My Chiefs Crowd friends are welcome to stay at my house, rather than at a hotel, anytime they visit KC!

Kelly and I renewed our upper level season ticket seats, but I know we would want to sit in lower level with Chiefs Crowd friends like we did last year, should there be enough of us like last year to obtain group tickets from the Chiefs. :)

I can't even watch the game that night..I'll be right next to the stadium but too busy and important stuff to watch it.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Sorry Honda, that's a bummer you can't watch the game, but a blessing you'll be busy with important stuff to do...right? :)

I would like to go, but I have another big trip posssibly in the works and will not know anything until after that has been resolved and of course will have to talk to my Bro CapitalT

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Sorry Honda, that's a bummer you can't watch the game, but a blessing you'll be busy with important stuff to do...right? :)
    Yeah, its alittle more important than Chiefs, and not much is more important than Chiefs, so that tells you how important it is. Can't sacrifice career for Chiefs...epseicallly when you could say my career could effect the Chiefs and even more NFL teams
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

100% Yes, and F*$% Yes!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast