Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HAMMER!

Default HAMMER!

Well Chief's Crowd, we escaped the Bird Cage with a victory, it was a battle but when the smoke cleared, it was a win, and that is the name of the game. Now we must take our Steel Hammer to Pittsburg and Hammer out a victory in the Steel Pit. So what kiod of a Hammer do we need for a victory in the Steel Pit? What say ye Chief's Crowd?

GO CHIEF'S!!

8-) :pint:

Default Re: HAMMER!

kenny1937 wrote:
    Well Chief's Crowd, we escaped the Bird Cage with a victory, it was a battle but when the smoke cleared, it was a win, and that is the name of the game. Now we must take our Steel Hammer to Pittsburg and Hammer out a victory in the Steel Pit. So what kiod of a Hammer do we need for a victory in the Steel Pit? What say ye Chief's Crowd?

GO CHIEF'S!!

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :-D

Chiefster wrote:
    kenny1937 wrote:

GO CHIEF'S!!

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :-D
    Why yes, Hammer Heads, why didn't I think of that,
    here goes!

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

I don't know if the Steelers have a headache yet, but I feel one coming on! (grin)

GO CHIEF'S!!

kenny1937 wrote:

here goes!

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

I don't know if the Steelers have a headache yet, but I feel one coming on! (grin)

GO CHIEF'S!!

Me too actually. :-P

Chiefster wrote:
    kenny1937 wrote:

here goes!

GO CHIEF'S!!

Me too actually. :-P
    :hammer:

Well, now it's time to get down to bussiness, Hammering the Tin Foil, in the Tin Foil Pit behind the Tin Foil Curtain!
    :hammer: Tin Foil! :hammer: Tin Foil
    :hammer: Tin Foil! :hammer: Tin Foil

Now, who is going to clean all that Hammered Tin Foil!

Isn't that what the cheer leaders are for?? :-D

Chiefster wrote:
    You have hit the nail on the head! And folks thought that they were only packaging doing a lot of aerobics on the sidelines. Now we know that they have a very Usefull function. Thank you very much for bringing this little know fact to light. And folks thought that this sight only presented silly frivolous nonsense, Ha Take That!
    We are a world of usefull nonsense, So GO CHIEF'S!!

kenny1937 wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    You have hit the nail on the head! And folks thought that they were only packaging doing a lot of aerobics on the sidelines. Now we know that they have a very Usefull function. Thank you very much for bringing this little know fact to light. And folks thought that this sight only presented silly frivolous nonsense, Ha Take That!

Speak for yourself kenny.

8-)
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    kenny1937 wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:

Speak for yourself kenny.

8-)
    Why Guru, what a great idea, Here goes, Ahemmm! Four Scores and seven years ago, (is that a lot of time?) Our owner brought forth a new Team, frought with Talent and a Metriculating Coach. This Team won the War of all Wars, namely the Super Bowl. During the course of time there were other Coaches (incidently does anyone out there know how many wheels a Football Coach has?), but I digress, Great Quarterbacks, (remember Joe), and Great Hackbacks, (Elvis is in the House), we have seen it all, football wars have come and gone, but our team has not lost hope of Winning that Big War again. (Is this enough Guru? No! Well (slave driver) we had a Coach that invented a new way to win and lose games and it was copywrited "Marty Ball" It was during this time that the Cheerleaders became the sole people responsible for cleaning up Tin Foil, and other trash left on the field by the warring heros. So as we wander down these hallowed corriders of time, we suffered through several seasons producing no play off wars, but a lot of jobs for the cheerleaders, who, as I understand are suffering from front line fatigue, but that is another problem for another soap box time. What about it Guru, is this enough Huh! Huh! What! No! Sheesh, I am going to report you to Chiefster, anyway getting on with this tiring boring Saga, we now have an opportunity to create a whole new way to win and lose games called Hermy Ball, a slight variation of Marty Ball, which by the way bonked the Steelers last week end, Now we have it all, don't we? plese say enough Guru, Please!!!!
    (grin)

GO CHIEF'S!!

More, more!!!! :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast