Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jon Baldwin

Default Jon Baldwin

I'm pumped about having someone on ye other side of Bowe. But reading this article, I hope it's a homerun and not a bust. What's your thoughts?

http://www.bigblueview.com/2011/2/1/...-wr-pittsburgh

Indeed this is an awesome looking draft on paper. There is sooo much talent and tremendous value in this new group. I think its easier to draft value, in the last half the round than in the first half. Say from from 15 thru 32 vs, 1st thru 15. But anyone that can come up with both Baldwin and Houston with pick #21 is just plain SUPER in my book. Both these guys have awesome talent and are players of GREAT need.

With the leaders we drafted last year we should be a solid team. I believe we can all say, good things are to come.

one said he has trouble getting off the line but rarely drops easy passes
    the other said he gets off the line quickly but drops easy passes

i guess i'll just wait and see for myself, with haleys track record on receivers i expect he'll turn out great.

Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    But anyone that can come up with both Baldwin and Houston with pick #21 is just plain SUPER in my book. Both these guys have awesome talent and are players of GREAT need.
    This is exactly the way everyone should look at the Baldwin pick. Even if Baldwin could have been taken in the 2nd round we still got tremendous value for the #21 pick in this draft. I might quote you on the front page.

He can own up CB but he has to focus. Haley better set him straight right off the bat. He can spell trouble if not corrected.

Knowing he is in KC and working with Cassel has me excited about this guy.

With Haley and his track record of WR's I think Baldwin is going to be a solid contributor this year once they actually get to coach him. Cassel will certainly help that learing curve, be nice to see Bowe get involved "unofficially" working with him as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    This is exactly the way everyone should look at the Baldwin pick. Even if Baldwin could have been taken in the 2nd round we still got tremendous value for the #21 pick in this draft. I might quote you on the front page.
    Yep.

You got TWO first round talents out of your #21 pick. For both Baldwin and Houston, talent was not what kept them out of first round mocks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123