Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Pics! 2011 Draft Day Party @ Arrowhead!

Default New Pics! 2011 Draft Day Party @ Arrowhead!

My bestest Chiefs friend from Wisconsin, Kelly and I attended the Draft Day Party this past Thursday night at Arrowhead. We decided last year when we attended to attend every year if possible. This year the Chiefs broke tradition, and instead of having the party at the Chiefs training facility, they held it inside the new Founders Plaza on Club Level. It was the first time I've seen the interior of Club Level, it's pretty posh & comfy. I can't imagine though, those who watch the game inside, regardless of comfort & convenience. I'd rather sit outside doing my part as a 12thman factor, experiencing the thrill of the game as I believe it should be.

The Team Store had merchandise marked on clearance, which my friend Kelly loves finding Chiefs memorabilia at bargain prices, haha. He decided we should have hoodies commerating the playoff game against the Ravens, that we attended in January, so bought us each a hoodie, and also some commerative game pins marked down. I'm not usually comfortable with others buying me something, more comfortable with giving, but made a playoff game sentimental exception in this case.

Below are photo's taken with my camera and camera's of others I know, who we ran into while at the party. It was a very fun and memorable night...of which I admit I had a few too many beers, but not to the point of complete drunkeness...just a real good fun buzz going, haha. I could tell y'all some of the awkward, but humorous situations I found myself in while at Draft Day with a couple friends, you would laugh with me or at me, haha, but some other place & time I'll share, hahaha.

Hope y'all enjoy the photo's!! There weren't many souviner opportunities, but I did manage to obtain a few souviners again for our Chiefs Crowd family member Aussie.

This is the escalator up to the Club Level:

Club Level:

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Wow, I so want to be where ever you are in Arrowhead, you are like a Chief magnet. All the greats you know, and have met many.Thanks for posting your pictures and telling us of your personal experience of the day. Thanks CJ!

I know the Cheerleader from the first pic of you with two cheerleaders. I was at a game and I kept trying to take pictures of the field and she kept putting her as$ right in front of my camera.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

LOL @ Canada!!

Thanks y'all for the positive photo comments!

@ TS...all is not always as it appears online, hahaha. Someday when we're tailgating together, things shall become clearer, hahaha. As far as hanging with me when you come to Arrowhead, well, I'll be hanging with you and Chiefs Crowd friends in that case...so yes, you most definitely will be among the greats!! Greatest Chiefs fans!! :)

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

way cool! thanks CJ

Thanks AkChief49!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12