Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 78

Thread: Chiefs beat SD BOLTS -- Post-game comments!!!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Thumbs up Chiefs beat SD BOLTS -- Post-game comments!!!


    0 Not allowed!
    Here are my postgame comments...to start with.

    I think the media was right at the time for talking about the chiefs based on what the chiefs had showed them in the first 3 games.

    But the tide has turned, the respect is earned, today i was surprised beyond all my expectations.

    i thought that the chiefs could win a close game if herm did not mess the offense up. I didn't see them totally dominating the game the way they did. I was wrong on many accounts and am PROUD TO ADMIT IT!!!!

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Can you guys imagine if someone predicted the Chiefs to win be 14 and bet a ton of Arrowcash on that outcome!!! You would almost have to say that guy is a genius!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Can you guys imagine if someone predicted the Chiefs to win be 14 and bet a ton of Arrowcash on that outcome!!! You would almost have to say that guy is a genius!!
    Way to go guy!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    Here are my postgame comments...to start with.

    I think the media was right at the time for talking about the chiefs based on what the chiefs had showed them in the first 3 games.

    But the tide has turned, the respect is earned, today i was surprised beyond all my expectations.

    i thought that the chiefs could win a close game if herm did not mess the offense up. I didn't see them totally dominating the game the way they did. I was wrong on many accounts and am PROUD TO ADMIT IT!!!!
    good for you!

    No more fighting!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  5. #5
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Can you guys imagine if someone predicted the Chiefs to win be 14 and bet a ton of Arrowcash on that outcome!!! You would almost have to say that guy is a genius!!
    Nice collection of arrowcash Canada

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ALASKA
    Posts
    3,074
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    did not get to see the game....but wow!!!! is Bowe becoming a beast or what?? wonder where the talking heads will put us in the ratings now that S.D.,Rams and Donks lost today?????????


  7. #7
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ALASKA
    Posts
    3,074
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Can you guys imagine if someone predicted the Chiefs to win be 14 and bet a ton of Arrowcash on that outcome!!! You would almost have to say that guy is a genius!!
    I

    way to go Canada Einstein!!!!!


  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    did not get to see the game....but wow!!!! is Bowe becoming a beast or what?? wonder where the talking heads will put us in the ratings now that S.D.,Rams and Donks lost today?????????
    The talking heads are already saying it was the SD defense sucking not our offense showing them up.

    We never get respect.

    I call bullsh!t!!!!!!


    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Damn Canada I think you may have taken the lead there guy!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  10. #10
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    The talking heads are already saying it was the SD defense sucking not our offense showing them up.

    We never get respect.

    I call bullsh!t!!!!!!


    Phil Simms. I saw that. he's a putz

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •