Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs beat SD BOLTS -- Post-game comments!!!

Thumbs up Chiefs beat SD BOLTS -- Post-game comments!!!

Here are my postgame comments...to start with.

I think the media was right at the time for talking about the chiefs based on what the chiefs had showed them in the first 3 games.

But the tide has turned, the respect is earned, today i was surprised beyond all my expectations.

i thought that the chiefs could win a close game if herm did not mess the offense up. I didn't see them totally dominating the game the way they did. I was wrong on many accounts and am PROUD TO ADMIT IT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Hey now guys....if we are gonna pin losses on Herm then he should get some credit when they win. I am not saying all the credit, but he came out throwing first play of the game.
    I agree. The coaches and the players are developing chemistry and figuring out what works with the tools we have. The line is coming together a little more each week and LJ had some decent runs in Sandy Eggo. Herm has missed the playoffs what-- twice??? Three times??? In his ENTIRE CAREER as a head coach?!! Solari is only in his second year as o-cord so he's been figuring things out and learning as he goes and now seems to be improving. He is mixing it up more and getting a better grasp of the capabilities of our offense in order to keep opposing defenses off-balance.

Herm will even admit that it's not always pretty and never perfect but the Chiefs win. That's what we do. A lot of people forget this, and that's dangerous if you're about to play us. Herm helps us get ready to win, as he's proven to do his whole coaching career. Things are really starting to come together for the Chiefs. This is going to be a fun year.

GO CHIEFS!!!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I agree. The coaches and the players are developing chemistry and figuring out what works with the tools we have. The line is coming together a little more each week and LJ had some decent runs in Sandy Eggo. Herm has missed the playoffs what-- twice??? Three times??? In his ENTIRE CAREER as a head coach?!! Solari is only in his second year as o-cord so he's been figuring things out and learning as he goes and now seems to be improving. He is mixing it up more and getting a better grasp of the capabilities of our offense in order to keep opposing defenses off-balance.

Herm will even admit that it's not always pretty and never perfect but the Chiefs win. That's what we do. A lot of people forget this, and that's dangerous if you're about to play us. Herm helps us get ready to win, as he's proven to do his whole coaching career. Things are really starting to come together for the Chiefs. This is going to be a fun year.

GO CHIEFS!!!
    I am happy about this myself.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

It seemed to me that Herm coached very un-Herm like especially in the second half. This maybe due in part by the fact that the Sandy Eggo defense was taking the away the run or maybe Herm feared for his job. Yeah that's it!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    It seemed to me that Herm coached very un-Herm like especially in the second half. This maybe due in part by the fact that the Sandy Eggo defense was taking the away the run or maybe Herm feared for his job. Yeah that's it!
    I WANT to believe!!!

I think the idea of being ahead in a game is finally starting to sink in!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I WANT to believe!!!

I think the idea of being ahead in a game is finally starting to sink in!

No doubt! And, with all this talk about how well the offense performed in the second half we would be very much remiss not to mentioned the defense who kept Sandy Eggo out of the end-zone the entire second half and accounted for the last score of the game; sealing the deal.

Well actually Solari is the one callin the plays I dont think Herm called anything.

No doubt! And, with all this talk about how well the offense performed in the second half we would be very much remiss not to mentioned the defense who kept Sandy Eggo out of the end-zone the entire second half and accounted for the last score of the game; sealing the deal.
    What he said!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post

GO CHIEFS!!!
    I look forward to a great year. Solami is getting better with the play calling, getting the pass going to be able to run. Great calling against Sd I like how we opened the game even though it was not the best start.

Welcome to Arrowhead

Quote Originally Posted by m0ebr0 View Post
    I look forward to a great year. Solami is getting better with the play calling, getting the pass going to be able to run. Great calling against Sd I like how we opened the game even though it was not the best start.
    If the coaching keeps improving, and we have this kind of talent then we will be invincible!!!

I cannot wait to see the sacks we will put on Manning!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    If the coaching keeps improving, and we have this kind of talent then we will be invincible!!!

I cannot wait to see the sacks we will put on Manning!!!!!!!!!
    Thats all you have to do to beat the colts, smack

manning in the mouth! Under heavy pressure the guy

gets flustrated!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast