Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chiefs beat SD BOLTS -- Post-game comments!!!

Thumbs up Chiefs beat SD BOLTS -- Post-game comments!!!

Here are my postgame comments...to start with.

I think the media was right at the time for talking about the chiefs based on what the chiefs had showed them in the first 3 games.

But the tide has turned, the respect is earned, today i was surprised beyond all my expectations.

i thought that the chiefs could win a close game if herm did not mess the offense up. I didn't see them totally dominating the game the way they did. I was wrong on many accounts and am PROUD TO ADMIT IT!!!!

Can you guys imagine if someone predicted the Chiefs to win be 14 and bet a ton of Arrowcash on that outcome!!! You would almost have to say that guy is a genius!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Can you guys imagine if someone predicted the Chiefs to win be 14 and bet a ton of Arrowcash on that outcome!!! You would almost have to say that guy is a genius!!
    Way to go guy!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    Here are my postgame comments...to start with.

I think the media was right at the time for talking about the chiefs based on what the chiefs had showed them in the first 3 games.

But the tide has turned, the respect is earned, today i was surprised beyond all my expectations.

i thought that the chiefs could win a close game if herm did not mess the offense up. I didn't see them totally dominating the game the way they did. I was wrong on many accounts and am PROUD TO ADMIT IT!!!!
    good for you!

No more fighting!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Nice collection of arrowcash Canada

did not get to see the game....but wow!!!! is Bowe becoming a beast or what?? wonder where the talking heads will put us in the ratings now that S.D.,Rams and Donks lost today?????????

I

way to go Canada Einstein!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    did not get to see the game....but wow!!!! is Bowe becoming a beast or what?? wonder where the talking heads will put us in the ratings now that S.D.,Rams and Donks lost today?????????
    The talking heads are already saying it was the SD defense sucking not our offense showing them up.

We never get respect.

I call bullsh!t!!!!!!

Damn Canada I think you may have taken the lead there guy!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    The talking heads are already saying it was the SD defense sucking not our offense showing them up.

We never get respect.

I call bullsh!t!!!!!!

Phil Simms. I saw that. he's a putz

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast