Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chiefs beat SD BOLTS -- Post-game comments!!!

Thumbs up Chiefs beat SD BOLTS -- Post-game comments!!!

Here are my postgame comments...to start with.

I think the media was right at the time for talking about the chiefs based on what the chiefs had showed them in the first 3 games.

But the tide has turned, the respect is earned, today i was surprised beyond all my expectations.

i thought that the chiefs could win a close game if herm did not mess the offense up. I didn't see them totally dominating the game the way they did. I was wrong on many accounts and am PROUD TO ADMIT IT!!!!

I thnk maybe I need to meet a few more players. I met DJ 56 last year and he is a beast and then I met DBO and look at him!! I need to shake hands with them all!!! WOOO HOOOOO GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

WOW well wow.

14 point dogs.

Sweet.

Herm states that denver is still playing Indy.

LOL

I can just imagine how drunk royalswin100games must be right now!!!!HAHAHAHA!!!!

I just herad Herm say as soon as eddie is back hes in and bowes second fiddle again to him. Kinda reminds me of him saying Trents starter after he heals up last year once we finally got our sh** together with Huard . HERM is a dumba**!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I thnk maybe I need to meet a few more players. I met DJ 56 last year and he is a beast and then I met DBO and look at him!! I need to shake hands with them all!!! WOOO HOOOOO GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!
    OK I've got 20 bucks in the bring Canada to the next home game pool!

Get yo' a$$ down here man!

We love ya!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Dude Canada cleaned up today!

We ALL did pretty good though!

Great odds chief31!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I just herad Herm say as soon as eddie is back hes in and bowes second fiddle again to him. Kinda reminds me of him saying Trents starter after he heals up last year once we finally got our sh** together with Huard . HERM is a dumba**!
    That's fine. He will still be on the field every play. Kennison may shine as well, with defenses starting to recognize D-Bo, like they will.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    So he is # 2?

No biggie.

Quote Originally Posted by Smed1065 View Post
    So he is # 2?

No biggie.
    i think that is all psychological mumbo jumbo. Bowe will continue to shine...not just on the Chiefs, but as one of the top 5 receivers in the NFL this year. IM A BELIEVER!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast