Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lowest rated draft by yahoo

Default Lowest rated draft by yahoo

Final NFL Draft Grades and Analysis - NFL - Yahoo! Sports
    What do you guys think about yahoo sports giving us the worst draft grade out of all 32 NFL teams?

I think they do not know a whole lot about football. We went out and filled a lot of needs this draft, and overall will be a much better football team because of it. I am stoked because we are going to have a very scary offense, and another solid season defensively.

a few years from now his new monicker bob "the bungler" rang will be heard as the CHIEFS picks show him for the draft grading bungler he is.

Everyone gets their opinion...even if its stupid.
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

what a complete @#$%^* waste of writing.(Rang is wrong) Uncharacteristic I can agree with, but with all of the leaders on this team I believe these ? marks will toe the line. Like VG said, we filled a lot of needs.

Here's another perspective to ease the stupidness of Rang

NFL Draft HQ - Team Draft Picks

From Profootballtalk.nbcsports.com
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by DC_Chiefsfan View Post
    Here's another perspective to ease the stupidness of Rang

NFL Draft HQ - Team Draft Picks

From Profootballtalk.nbcsports.com
    "A surprising draft, but we like it. One year after taking a bunch of team captains, the Chiefs drafted a few players that lacked consistent effort in college (Jon Baldwin and Justin Houston.) Ultimately, this is a talented group. Rodney Hudson should start on day one on the interior and third-rounder Allen Bailey is a talented, versatile athlete. He may be a steal. Ricky Stanzi was another fine value and can replace Brodie Croyle as a backup quarterback. Scott Pioli had a miserable ’09 draft and a great ’10 draft. We think he’ll keep up the hot streak."

that's more like it.

I think the bad grades are steming from the Baldwin Pick.... Mainly because alot of people thought he was going to go in the top of the 2nd. But pick 26 isn't far from the top of the 2nd round. And I am pretty sure Pioli was saying they had offer's to move back again. I'm thinking they were planning on moving back again and still taking Baldwin. Heard they were worried that Baltimore might come back and take him which is why they submitted their pick so fast.

Also sounds like Houston has put his bad descions behind him. (saw how far he droped because of them, lost him alot of money) Him and Bailey were both steals in the 3rd round. and I think Powe was a steal in the 6th.

Although and uncharacteristic draft, the more I look at it... the more I like it. I think they feel the the leadership base they have established with last years draft, and the veterans they have can influence Baldwin and Houston in a positive way. If you really look at it those are the only two uncharacterisic picks this year, the rest are pretty high character guys.

F*** Yahoo Sports...they are the hardest on the Chiefs.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Eh, I don't think the guy knows this team at all. Pioli will never draft a guy that he thinks is a problem child. New England never had any issues, or had very few. I was a little suprised that they picked up Houston though.

Either way, I think we addressed positions in the early rounds that we needed to address. Wide Receiver was very important and lineman was important as well. I was a little suprised to see us draft yet ANOTHER defensive end though.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast