Thread: AFC West Draft Grades 2011

Default AFC West Draft Grades 2011

My thoughts on the AFC West draft by team.

Taking It To The House: AFC West Draft Grades

i listened to the 4 "experts" on espn talk about who had the best and worst draft, and none of them agreed on anything. mel kiper did especially like stanzi getting picked by the CHIEFS. said he will immediatel replace croyle as cassels backup and in 4 years will take his job. he also believed of all the QBs taken he is in the best fit and will have the best career. but he also only gave the CHIEFS a "C" grade so he may just be full of elephant dung!

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    i listened to the 4 "experts" on espn talk about who had the best and worst draft, and none of them agreed on anything. mel kiper did especially like stanzi getting picked by the CHIEFS. said he will immediatel replace croyle as cassels backup and in 4 years will take his job. he also believed of all the QBs taken he is in the best fit and will have the best career. but he also only gave the CHIEFS a "C" grade so he may just be full of elephant dung!
    I think that's the case of most the "experts" who give the draft grades. After all the faiders got an A for Jamarcus Russel

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    After all the faiders got an A for Jamarcus Russel
    And that's why you can't evaluate a draft class until after they've played in the NFL for a bit.

tonight there was a show called "audibles" on espn with Dilfer, K Johnson, S Young, and Turd.... I mean herm edwards. The first question was "who had the best draft?" Young immediately said Pioli and company took it. Saying Baldwin is the next T.O. and Stanzi the next Matt Schaub.

Quote Originally Posted by DMN View Post
    tonight there was a show called "audibles" on espn with Dilfer, K Johnson, S Young, and Turd.... I mean herm edwards. The first question was "who had the best draft?" Young immediately said Pioli and company took it. Saying Baldwin is the next T.O. and Stanzi the next Matt Schaub.

Very very eenteresting........

kiper loved the stanzi pick but not overall draft, gruden thought we had a great draft but not one of our picks[can't remember who}
    i would not have picked baldwin in the 1st round but i think he will be a solid receiver for us and fills a need plus the addition of huston with the trade makes it a great move. i may not have agreed w/all the picks but i know i could not have done a better job. screw all the nay saying experts and to all the CHIEFS fans who think this was a great draft i say "LETS ROLL", GO CHIEFS