Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Keep Huard

Default Keep Huard

Alright. I'm not saying he's the greatest QB in the league, but we've come to the point where Huard needs to stay starting. We're continuing to get better, and taking him out would hinder that progress. I wish it could have been Croyle in there developing, since he is supposed to be our QBOTF. However, it's Huard that everyone wanted, so I'm off the teeter-totter, and I'm backing him 100%.

This in no way is to say that I'm changing my mind on Croyle. I still think he needed to start. He didn't, and Huard is coming along, so I'm in the boat.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    you're making tony blush!

Sorry, okay back to huard.... yeah lets keep him Lol

When Eddie comes back, what does it matter who is #1 or #2 --> they'll both be from LSU. Parker will drop to #3 (where I think he will excel). But when Kennison comes back, I expect it to open up even more for LJ.
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    I would find it very hard to believe they wouldnt start D-Bo! He's the backbone of our passing attack.
    I agree. I want to believe Herm has changed.

I noticed today that the O line did a pretty good job of defending Huard.

He was pretty poised in the pocket, and we even did a few play action passes.

That is what helped open up the passing game!

I'm actually glad we fell behind in the first half now, forced Herm to use his other weapons and then LJ was on a roll!

I can't wait to hear what he has to say!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief View Post
    When Eddie comes back, what does it matter who is #1 or #2 --> they'll both be from LSU. Parker will drop to #3 (where I think he will excel). But when Kennison comes back, I expect it to open up even more for LJ.

You said it brother!!!

This receiving corps just became FEARED!!!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I agree!!

I think it takes Huard a little bit to get into rythum. Somtimes he never fully does, but when he does he can be on fire!

I would find it very hard to believe they wouldnt start D-Bo! He's the backbone of our passing attack.
    Heh. They started Green whenever Huard was gellin' last year, and didn't put Huard back in when Green was sucking away during the playoff game. Who knows what sense they have. Although, it seems to be getting better!

I think it takes Huard a little bit to get into rythum. Somtimes he never fully does, but when he does he can be on fire!
    All part of building momentum. It may need to happen a little earlier in the game. Our next opponent may not make as many turnovers next week for us to capitalize on.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    All part of building momentum. It may need to happen a little earlier in the game. Our next opponent may not make as many turnovers next week for us to capitalize on.
    Thats true. I like to give our defense the credit though for creating the turnovers.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Thats true. I like to give our defense the credit though for creating the turnovers.
    Another great post, rep love coming your way.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast