Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Keep Huard

Default Keep Huard

Alright. I'm not saying he's the greatest QB in the league, but we've come to the point where Huard needs to stay starting. We're continuing to get better, and taking him out would hinder that progress. I wish it could have been Croyle in there developing, since he is supposed to be our QBOTF. However, it's Huard that everyone wanted, so I'm off the teeter-totter, and I'm backing him 100%.

This in no way is to say that I'm changing my mind on Croyle. I still think he needed to start. He didn't, and Huard is coming along, so I'm in the boat.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    There is no down. We haven't allowed a TD in the second half this year and (correct me if I am wrong) but our D is only giving up one TD per game. Our offense was in preseason form for the first few weeks. LJ, Tony, Huard and Bowe hardly played at all in the actual preseason. We will only improve offensively for the rest of the season which will in turn make out D better!!
    D is excellent thus far especially the second half.

Welcome to Arrowhead

There is no down. We haven't allowed a TD in the second half this year and (correct me if I am wrong) but our D is only giving up one TD per game. Our offense was in preseason form for the first few weeks. LJ, Tony, Huard and Bowe hardly played at all in the actual preseason. We will only improve offensively for the rest of the season which will in turn make out D better!!
    I meant down as the Chiefs getting behind in the games in the start. Sorry I should clarify sometimes better.

I agree with that also.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Agreed. I think the Chiefs may have found their identity now as a second-half team. There is nothing wrong with that. It's definately a good sign when you can take your opponent's best shot early in a game, then make the right adjustments on both sides of the ball to so thouroughly dominate the second half like the Chiefs have done the last 2 weeks. I think we are one of the top second-half teams in the league right now. If we can keep this formula all year, it should bode well for us. In the playoffs, it's important to be a strong second-half team with the ability to finish games by clamping down defensively and maintaining late drives.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Agreed. I think the Chiefs may have found their identity now as a second-half team. There is nothing wrong with that. It's definately a good sign when you can take your opponent's best shot early in a game, then make the right adjustments on both sides of the ball to so thouroughly dominate the second half like the Chiefs have done the last 2 weeks. I think we are one of the top second-half teams in the league right now. If we can keep this formula all year, it should bode well for us. In the playoffs, it's important to be a strong second-half team with the ability to finish games by clamping down defensively and maintaining late drives.
    I have to agree with you there!

And it will be great to take out Indy in the AFC Championship game this year!

Especially since we will be having HOME FIELD advantage throughout the playoffs!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post

Especially since we will be having HOME FIELD advantage throughout the playoffs!

I hope said statemnet is true.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

We'll get an opportunity to make a statement, on November 18th, at Indianapolis.

That would definately be sweet. I'm just waiting to wash down a good helping of cold vengance with the blood and tears of Peyton Manning!!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    We'll get an opportunity to make a statement, on November 18th, at Indianapolis.
    Hopefully, I will be sitting in a bar in KC with fellow Chiefs fans to watch that game!
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    A statement needs to be made. Even if we blow them out there will be some excuse why we did. "Indy just blew the game" or some kind of comment.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678