After the game today I purchased a Ventrilo channel for chiefscrowd members to come in and talk about the game . If you have a set of headphones with a mic it works best . If you have a mic and speakers it works also. This is free to my friends at Chiefscrowd and will hold up to 25 people at a time . To dowload the software to use it got to http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php

Download the client version 2.3 and then use this for the username or IP address:

(Chicago3.NationVoice.com)

The port number is (3814 ) please come in and at least try it out . the sound quality is very, very good and its free to you ! also it does not affect your computer at all as far as bogging it down. hurry up and get it I have used this service for years and its the best out there. this is a a great way to get to know ach other and put a voice to the name . Im making monthly payments on this so please give it a chance and see if you like it . No pressure just really hoping to take us to a new level rather than instant messenger or shoutboxing. gets rid of the typing all the time .Sit back and enjoy!!!!