Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Slamming the Chiefs on the NFL!

Default Slamming the Chiefs on the NFL!

They are slamming the Chiefs on Inside the NFL.

Collinsworth said SD will win the west by 2 games.

They all said the Chiefs aren't very good.

Shut up guys... geeezzz
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    They are slamming the Chiefs on Inside the NFL.

Collinsworth said SD will win the west by 2 games.

They all said the Chiefs aren't very good.

Shut up guys... geeezzz
    Ive already stated what i think about the west.
    SD - Noe chenestry
    Donks - Scraped by 2 bad teams and lost to Jax
    Faiders - Not good
    We can take the divison with the way our team is progressing.

Welcome to Arrowhead

I do think that SD is the team to beat in this division when its all said and done. I think the Chiefs have as good of shot of beating them as anyone though.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I do think that SD is the team to beat in this division when its all said and done. I think the Chiefs have as good of shot of beating them as anyone though.
    I also think that SD is the team to beat in our division. The donks are always going to contend, and we need to beat done the faders. That being said, I think this next game will really tell us where we are at with this season. This is a big game IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I also think that SD is the team to beat in our division. The donks are always going to contend, and we need to beat done the faders. That being said, I think this next game will really tell us where we are at with this season. This is a big game IMO.
    I'm with you dude!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Ditto on everything in this post!

SD and Denver will get better as the season progresses. SD is going through a major adjustment period due to all of the coaching changes. Denver has a QB still trying to find his way. If KC continues to improve on offense, then this division is wide open.

SD and Denver will get better as the season progresses. SD is going through a major adjustment period due to all of the coaching changes. Denver has a QB still trying to find his way. If KC continues to improve on offense, then this division is wide open.

You said it (you bet you did!) brother!

It looked like after last years performance by SD they would be hungry and invincible.

We totally have a chance at outright taking the division...

Maybe even HOMEFIELD advantage!!

And at Arrowhead that MEANS something!!!!!

agreed/ the only way we are going is up, and when our offense starts to gel, who knows where we'll end up! the afc west is somewhat of a toss-up...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We need to open up the OF, Help our OL with a game plan that will spread out the SD defense. If pass blocking is the easy job for a O-Line, then do it. LJ will get his yards after we get some scores. I hate the field control, time control mentality, almost as bad as I hate the last minutes of a close game, when defense allows extra yards to keep the clock moving, and then the opposing team can score a game winning FG.

The one team that concerns me in our division is the Faders; we have owned them for the last five or six years straight, and they have been very close at the end. I figure the law of averages have got to come creeping up on us soon, and with the game they gave the Donks I think it's a mistake to dismiss them.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast