Thread: Yahoo News : Ranking the NFL Divisions Over the Last Three Years:

Default Yahoo News : Ranking the NFL Divisions Over the Last Three Years:

NFL divisions While most NFL teams and their fans are bitter rivals with their division foes, many people take pride in the overall success of their respective divisions. As a New Orleans Saints fan, I was proud that three of the four NFC South teams had winning records in 2010 and...

More...

Oh, I don't know that I agree. Look what happened to our Chiefs...from a last place team to a playoff team in one season. I don't think considering today's NFL it's possible to predict 100% which teams/divisions will do well or not. Teams make so many changes during their off season, anything is possible from them the next season.

Also, I will not root for a team to win a playoff game simply because they're a division team...never have, never will. If the Chiefs aren't in the playoffs, I choose which team to root for based upon many factors. I don't always root for an AFC team to win SB either, sometimes I'm partial to the NFC team, for various reasons.

I can only remember rooting for the Raiders once...the year Gannon led them to the SB. I have NEVER rooted for the Bronco's, and likely never will, haha. I did root for the Chargers several years ago when they were up against the 49er's in SB. I rooted for them too in playoffs KC wasn't in, most recently when Marty was their headcoach.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I suppose what I'm saying above is...I'm only 100% committed and loyal with rooting for one team and one team only...The KC CHIEFS!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~