Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs Crowd contest idea...

Default Chiefs Crowd contest idea...

I was thinking of ways we could maybe generate more activity at Chiefs Crowd during the off season and current lockout. I have a Dallas Texans Riddell throwback mini helmet autographed by Len Dawson, that I would like to offer up as a prize to the winner of a Chiefs Crowd contest.

The contest idea would need to be one that will inspire more frequent activity by members, & possibly related to a members participation/activity somehow. Any contest ideas, suggestions, or general thoughts about a contest to inspire more participation during this slow time?

We could have Chiefs trivia on a couple certain days weekly...the first member to respond correctly get's points, then at the end of a 30 day cycle the person with the most points win's the mini helmet? The negative aspect I see with an online trivia though is it would have to be on an honor system, no way to prevent someone from Googling the answers. Not that Chiefs Crowd members aren't honest, hahaha...just sayin based upon experience when we played trivia every Friday night at Kid Rock's website during it's slow time, which was typically winter, no tours. Some members admitted to Googling, but they were honest with admitting they Googled, lol.

We could have mini contests within the main contest...give points for each mini contest won, the member again with the most points in a 30 day cycle winning. Example: we could have a mini contest asking members to submit their funniest or most embarrassing moment attending a Chiefs game...members would then vote on which members memory is the funniest. Another would be to ask members to submit their funniest tailgating photo, or most awesome game photo, and so on?

Just thinking out loud here...

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    What is all this?
    Well maybe you should stick around and find out! Who the Heck are you anyway, you have a lot of posts to your lack of posting here for a long time. Hey good to see at least one post from you.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Let me start again, make it a tournament style contest, give a series of questions, you only get one post to answer all the questions, you must answer best of the series correctly or your out, then you move to the next series of questions. If it is 5 questions and you get 3 correct you move on.
    I'm good with whatever y'all decide is best. I'm really not good at making such decisions, so would prefer y'all decide the Trivia rules/details...then I'll happily follow, lol.

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Mods are not allowed to participate, just help moderate.
    BOOOO!

Did I win anything yet?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Mods are not allowed to participate, just help moderate.
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    BOOOO!
    HA HA Losers, Im not a moderator!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Just for the record...it wasn't my idea not to include mod's, LOL. I'm ready whenever y'all are...just need the rules/details finalized by Coach, TS, & Chiefster as we've been discussing above. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Just for the record...it wasn't my idea not to include mod's, LOL. I'm ready whenever y'all are...just need the rules/details finalized by Coach, TS, & Chiefster as we've been discussing above. :)
    We're working behind the scenes to get that done.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    BOOOO!
    I confess; it was all TS's idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    We're working behind the scenes to get that done.
    Thank you!! I really wasn't comfortable at all with doing it myself, hahaha. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Thank you!! I really wasn't comfortable at all with doing it myself, hahaha. :)
    Are you alright with the rules I came up with?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast