Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: End of the world...

Default End of the world...

Al Davis is at it again!!!

Oh wait, thats not Al.

Preacher says world will actually end in October - Yahoo! News
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Al Davis is at it again!!!

Oh wait, thats not Al.

Preacher says world will actually end in October - Yahoo! News
    The last comment, I have no spiritual rule over anyone but my wife.
    That says it all, that is all you need to know about this man. Everyone, be it Man or Women, have control over there own salvation. Salvation is not ruled by a one person in a family or a church. It is individual, it is a personal choice of faith. It is up to each of us to accept God's Grace. His plan for salvation.

This is a false prophet.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    The last comment, I have no spiritual rule over anyone but my wife.
    That says it all, that is all you need to know about this man. Everyone, be it Man or Women, have control over there own salvation. Salvation is not ruled by a one person in a family or a church. It is individual, it is a personal choice of faith. It is up to each of us to accept God's Grace. His plan for salvation.

This is a false prophet.
    THIS...

In Biblical times in the middle east this guy would have been taken outside city limits and stoned to death. I'm not advocating for this man's brutal death; just that he be ignored and seen for the self serving heretic that he is.

All I'm saying is with something this "important" you would think he'd get the date right....

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    All I'm saying is with something this "important" you would think he'd get the date right....
    He has not been talking or listening to the correct entity. If he had, he would know, that nobody will know the time.

With our current president, I am starting to wonder about the things. The end may soon be here after all.
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 05-27-2011 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    With our current president, I am starting to wonder about the things. The end may soon be here after all.
    Yeah!! Bring back Bush!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

This man is either losing his memory due to senility, or he never read the Bible to begin with. The Bible makes it clear many times, without question, that NO ONE, not even Christ will know when the end will occur...only God knows.

My spirituality is very unique and individual. It is founded in Christianity combined with Native American spiritual beliefs/philosophy. Personally, I believe much of the Bible has been misinterpreted, or taken out of context, from the time it was authored to modern day by various religious affiliations. For example...Jesus often spoke using parables, making it difficult for many to comprehend his message clearly, as well as leaving his words open to interpretation by the reader. I believe the same occurred with many who authored the books of the Bible.

I read my Bible and interpret it 'my way', using my own common sense, free thinking intelligence, of which I believe God guides. I don't take a religious leaders 'word for it'...that this verse means this or that, that God is saying this or that. I personally believe much of what the Bible describes related to the end, is spoken non literally, rather in parable's...for lack of a better definition. I don't believe God will destroy mankind, rather I believe mankind will destroy mankind and our Earth...God/Christ will lift those up prior to that occurring. And, I believe only God knows when that will happen.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DQup4hd1_o"]YouTube - &#x202a;Kid Rock - Only God Knows Why [Official Video]&#x202c;&rlm;[/ame]
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Though I know it's not a subject of humor, I laughed seeing you post this video, Canada. You're too sweet, thanks for posting this!! It's my all time favorite Kid Rock ballad! :)

'Only God Knows Why' is responsible for my becoming a Kid Rock fan back in 1999 I think it was. I heard it on the radio, but didn't know then who sang it, and the radio DJ didn't say. I fell in love with the song overall, but related to the lyrics also. I also loved Kid's voice. Well, in 2000 my friend from Germany, the one who's also a diehard Chiefs fan...was here for the summer. He had Kid Rock's DWAC CD, which was his first major release in 1998 with Atlantic Records. He was playing it as we drove to Lake of the Ozarks.

I listened in awe, thought the creative music talent of Kid Rock was so very unique, original. It had been many years since any new artists music appealed to me passionately. I was thrilled to listen to one who finally impressed me, hahaha. Much to my surprise 'Only God Knows Why' began playing as we listened to the CD! Over a year had passed since I first heard it, but no one was ever able to tell me who the artist was singing it when I'd think to ask. Mystery solved that day, haha...the artist was Kid Rock. The rest is history, been a fan of the man & his band ever since, likely will be for life. They're not only talented musicians, they're people with genuine caring & good hearts too.

I spent weekend before last with Kenny Olson...Kid's friend and former lead guitarist in his band TBT for 11 yrs.. Kenny & I became good friends a few yrs. back. He flew in to KC from Nashville to attend our young friend Dillon's high school graduation. After Dillon's graduation party that night, Kenny & I sat outside watching the amazing lightning display and talking. About 2 AM or so I drove Kenny back to his hotel, we sat in my truck talking for another hour or so. The compassionate tears in his eyes don't lie when he talks about life...and Dillon too. Kid & the others aren't close to Dillon, but their compassion for others is just as great as Kenny's is.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast