Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bought a hand gun today.

Default Bought a hand gun today.

Been wanting one for a long time and finally got one. Its a Ruger SR9 9mm. Very nice one and I am glad I got this one. I was at the gun show when I bought it. I must have come back to the same gun 4 or 5 times in 2 hours.

I have a ruger 10/22, never jams...so I am hoping won't get jams with this one.

Anyone else have a gun?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Not a gun but many guns and you are right the 10/22 just keeps shooting. My 9mm is a Tarurs and it has never jammed on me. One of my favorite guns is a on old Hi Standard 22, 9 shot revolver I love shooting it, you can shoot it all day for no cost.

Don't own a gun but now that you do i would just like to say i agree with every post you have ever made.

I own several handguns,but my favorites are the Walthers P99 (9 mil.) and Walther P 22. I used to shoot a lot but work has been slow, and ammo keeps getting more expensive. Also have two sons that have started shooting, so I've switched more to my shotguns, I can reload some good but very inexpensive loads, around 3 bucks a box for 28 guage. 4 bucks for 20 guage. My favorite shotgun is the Beretta 391. I'v shot thousands of rounds and has never jammed and (shame on me) I've never cleaned it. Also like Browning citori 20 guage.

I love guns and if I had the money I would own thousands. well at least hundreds.

I'm fortunate to have my own redneck shooting range right off my back deck.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Don't own a gun but now that you do i would just like to say i agree with every post you have ever made.

I own a gun too, so you best agree with all my posts too, hahahaha. ;)

I've had my gun for several years, it's a Ruger also...9MM (P89DC). Mine's never jammed when target practicing, nor firing in the air to scare off wild animals that appeared threatening to my dogs where I use to live. Now that I think about it...where am I gonna target practice since moving to Kansas City? I use to live in no mans land on 80 acres, nearest neighbor a mile away...not the case now, haha.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Owning guns in Australia is not illegal but I think it is limited to handguns. And you need a liscnence or you need to be a farmer. For instance if you're a farmer and you are allowed to own a gun it could be a handgun or a shotgun but it couldnt be an Aussault rifle or SMG.

Persoanally I dont plan on ever getting a gone unless it is for my own safety or if it is for sport. The average person here has never even touched a gun. Basically guns are not a normal sight in sydney and if you saw a person with one, you would think he is mugging you LOL

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Owning guns in Australia is not illegal but I think it is limited to handguns. And you need a liscnence or you need to be a farmer. For instance if you're a farmer and you are allowed to own a gun it could be a handgun or a shotgun but it couldnt be an Aussault rifle or SMG.

Persoanally I dont plan on ever getting a gone unless it is for my own safety or if it is for sport. The average person here has never even touched a gun. Basically guns are not a normal sight in sydney and if you saw a person with one, you would think he is mugging you LOL

Its an American thing.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I have no hand guns, but I have 2 shotguns and a small caliber rifle, ( its a 22 caliber, I am so ashamed, I do not own a bigger rifle, I am the black sheep in my family.) But I do not hunt deer, I go small game hunting. I do want to buy a hand gun, and a large caliber rifle, for protection, when the world ends and chaos rules.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Been wanting one for a long time and finally got one. Its a Ruger SR9 9mm. Very nice one and I am glad I got this one. I was at the gun show when I bought it. I must have come back to the same gun 4 or 5 times in 2 hours.

I have a ruger 10/22, never jams...so I am hoping won't get jams with this one.

Anyone else have a gun?
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDrh8puSi-k"]YouTube - Shooting the Ruger SR9: Ruger Got It Right, Part 2[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Its an American thing.
    Definately LOL!
    In canada are guns a common thing?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast