Thread: Easy start to season

Default Easy start to season

I haven't really been following any news this off season with the lockout and all. Now that there appears to be progress and things are getting back to normal; I took a look at the schedule. I am not normally very optimistic but I think we have a chance at starting the season 5 - 0 going into the bye. Bills, Lions, Chargers, Vikings and Colts.

I personally think, if we can get through the Lions this team will go 5 and 0 to start. Unfortunately, the schedule looks very down hill from that point on. What do you all think.

Sorry if there is another post like this. I took a quick glance and didn't see anything, but like I said, I have not logged in for a while.

It's tough to say before free agency begins but based off past games, Rivers and Manning at home concern me more than going to Detroit.

Quote Originally Posted by jb908 View Post
    I haven't really been following any news this off season with the lockout and all. Now that there appears to be progress and things are getting back to normal; I took a look at the schedule. I am not normally very optimistic but I think we have a chance at starting the season 5 - 0 going into the bye. Bills, Lions, Chargers, Vikings and Colts.

I personally think, if we can get through the Lions this team will go 5 and 0 to start. Unfortunately, the schedule looks very down hill from that point on. What do you all think.

Sorry if there is another post like this. I took a quick glance and didn't see anything, but like I said, I have not logged in for a while.
    I think it's still to early to tell. Especially with this odd offseason.

I mean who would have thought the Vikings would have been the joke that they were last year? and that the 49ers wouldn't win that weak division, or the Bucs would have been as legit as they were.

It's tough to tell with the lock out, and no free agency yet.

Basing it on last season Bills should be a win (even though we almost let it slip last year at home!)

Lions are an up and coming young team like the Chiefs, should actually be a good game but we can pull it off.

Vikings are a question mark....Not sure about who QB will be so I would notch a win.

Chargers is always a toss up. we will probably split with them and I would bet that we have a better chance at the Monday night home game again. This one is in SD so I would mark us down for a loss.

and Colts is a tough one to guess too. I thought we could have won last year, they are tough to beat if they have the ball at the end of the game. I think we can beat them if we are on our game, however it is in Indy again and the possibility of a loss is higher than if we had them travel to arrowhead.

I agree with you that we could go 5-0, I am confident that our arrow is pointing up, and we are getting better as a team. (and we could use the confidence going into the 2nd half of our schedule)

The reality is that 3-2 or 4-1 will more than likely be a realistic projection. (based on last years teams)