Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48

Thread: Herm was almost in tears!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Herm was almost in tears!


    0 Not allowed!
    In the post game press conference Herm is almost in tears talking about the game!

    He does have a heart!

    Way to go HERM!!!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  2. #21
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Mucho thanks to Admin on that one, Cause I was right in the middle of that before I was very well known here. But now that I have been here and posting for three days, well now you cant get my name outta your head.

    Well anyways Admin Beers are on me for the week, goodness knows I have enough Arrowcash after that win to buy.





  3. #22
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Mucho thanks to Admin on that one, Cause I was right in the middle of that before I was very well known here. But now that I have been here and posting for three days, well now you cant get my name outta your head.

    Well anyways Admin Beers are on me for the week, goodness knows I have enough Arrowcash after that win to buy.


    The little Arrowcash you had was bet well!!!!

    They are showing Chiefs highlights all over Sportscenter right now!!!!!!


    GO CHIEFS!!!!GO CHIEFS!!!!GO CHIEFS!!!!GO CHIEFS!!!!GO CHIEFS!!!!GO CHIEFS!!!!GO CHIEFS!!!!GO CHIEFS!!!!GO CHIEFS!!!!GO CHIEFS!!!!GO CHIEFS!!!!GO CHIEFS!!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  4. #23
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    herman monster has the weirdest eyebrows i have ever seen. i just got done watching post game press conference with herm, bowe and huard.

  5. #24
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    640
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    herman monster has the weirdest eyebrows i have ever seen. i just got done watching post game press conference with herm, bowe and huard.
    I agree, pretty creepy! haha

  6. #25
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Killer City, KS
    Posts
    1,497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    herman monster has the weirdest eyebrows i have ever seen. i just got done watching post game press conference with herm, bowe and huard.
    agreed. its like he had a brow lift... remember the whole larry johnson mocking herm conference? now those we're great eyebrows....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #26
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    herman monster has the weirdest eyebrows i have ever seen. i just got done watching post game press conference with herm, bowe and huard.

    Where did you watch it timsatt1???

    I want to see.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  8. #27
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    agreed. its like he had a brow lift... remember the whole larry johnson mocking herm conference? now those we're great eyebrows....

    Classic!!!!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  9. #28
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Where did you watch it timsatt1???

    I want to see.
    http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap?...2007&week=REG4

    look for the "more videos" on that page.

  10. #29
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap?...2007&week=REG4

    look for the "videos" on that page.
    Thanks man!!!!

    Here's a beer!



    or three...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  11. #30
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    640
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Herm sounded pretty wise is his post game conference.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •