Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Less than 24 hours

Default Less than 24 hours

It's less than 24 hours until the time that we as Chiefs fans unite around the world and root for the mightly Red and Gold!!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiefs by 7!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Chiefs 42 Dolts 17!

GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I CANNOT FREEKIN WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if brody gets in the game, i will pee my pants with joy!!!!! if we pass occasionally on 1st and down, i will **** in my pants from an orgasmic experiance.
    Last edited by chief31; 09-30-2007 at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    It's less than 24 hours until the time that we as Chiefs fans unite around the world and root for the mightly Red and Gold!!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiefs by 7 x 2 = 14!
    FYP
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

A Red And Gold Storm Is Brewing!!! The Red Hats Are Coming,run, Run, Run, Away Lt! Danger Lurks!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    A Red And Gold Storm Is Brewing!!! The Red Hats Are Coming,run, Run, Run, Away Lt! Danger Lurks!
    I want to gratz you on your 100th post before Admin!

Way to go!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

You may as well put the name "Dan" behind LT... Cuz he's going to look like he has no legs tomorrow!

BA-ZING!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Quit your gonna make him cry ... he almost cried last week anyway. He just doesn't know what to say.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    You may as well put the name "Dan" behind LT... Cuz he's going to look like he has no legs tomorrow!

BA-ZING!
    That's Lieutenant Dan to you son!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I want to gratz you on your 100th post before Admin!

Way to go!
    Why Thank you and for that I will buy a round.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast