Thread: 1969 Kansas City Chiefs

Default 1969 Kansas City Chiefs

FYI: This Monday at 8pm on the NFL Network is the story of the 69' Chiefs. Set your DVRs!
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

Thanks for the heads up!

Time Warner Cable doesn't carry NFL Network, it's not listed on my channel guide. I only have the basic package, but the guide shows premium channels too, and I can't find it listed. :/

Is it exclusive to satellite providers only, such as Direct TV, and not cable?

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I'm on the east coast in DC and I have it through our cable provider Comcast. Luckily, its part of the basic cable package. I would make a stink at get your cable company to at least carry it. I watch it A LOT.
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

Time Warner Cable is too cheap to pay the NFL network the 70 cents per month per subscriber fee. Most cable companies put it in there premium line up to offset the costs and of course you can get it from satellite. Where I live you have to pay extra for it on cable and even my satellite radio has the NFL channel under a premium subscription. Guess that's how they generate 9 billion dollars a year.

Quote Originally Posted by DC_Chiefsfan View Post
    FYI: This Monday at 8pm on the NFL Network is the story of the 69' Chiefs. Set your DVRs!
    I was all set to watch this but in San Diego the NFL Network was showing something about the Saints. I hope that those who set their DVRs got what I did not get to see even though the onscreen guide sad that it was supposed to be the 1969 Super Bowl with the Chiefs.

Default NFL Network Pissed Me Off!

So, it was advertised and it was still reflected on the Guide that the NFL Network would finally show the America's Gam-1969 KC Chiefs episode on July 11, 2011 at 8:00 eastern. Instead, we get that tired old story how a football team lifted the hopes and dreams the entire city of New Orleans.....again! Just absolutley pisses me off. It just seems we get no respect.

Quote Originally Posted by RusLwt001 View Post
    So, it was advertised and it was still reflected on the Guide that the NFL Network would finally show the America's Gam-1969 KC Chiefs episode on July 11, 2011 at 8:00 eastern. Instead, we get that tired old story how a football team lifted the hopes and dreams the entire city of New Orleans.....again! Just absolutley pisses me off. It just seems we get no respect.
    My fear is that sadly the Master of this show has been lost or something along those lines. Why promise something and not deliver it? Just pissing viewers off with that crap is all they are doing, they could have at least offered an explanation.

i have comcast and got boned the same way. i'm thinkin its the same as the dvd i have

Ill try to watch it some how :P