Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Chiefs Crowd KC Chiefs Trivia Contest Here >>>

Default Chiefs Crowd KC Chiefs Trivia Contest Here >>>

These are the rules of our Chiefs Crowd Trivia Contest as laid out and agreed upon by Chiefs Crowd moderator's. If you have any questions pertaining to the rules, please ask one of the moderator's to explain, because I'm not sure I'm comprending correctly myself, haha.

1. Trivia answers may be obtained by whatever means available.

2. Members may make reply to any question and/or answer for the expressed purpose of pertinent contest discussion within the trivia thread. Any other replies not pertaining to pertinent trivia discussion will be removed and the offending member fairly dealt with. SPAM WILL GET YOU BANNED!

3. All site rules: Read Before Posting - Kansas City Chiefs Forums must be strictly adhered to by all participants at all times.

4. All site "Leaders" are ineligible.

5. There will be one point given for each correct answer to the person who answers first correctly. The person with the most points at the end of the contest will win.

6. There will be a first, second, and third place winner, with prizes awarded to each. The prizes are being contributed by Coach, our Chiefs Crowd website founder/owner, and also from myself. Coach is providing prizes from Chiefs Crowd.com merchandise. I am providing autographed Chiefs player items from my personal collection.

7. I will post a new trivia question at random times daily after the previous one is answered correctly. You will need to follow along and check this thread often to see if a new question has been asked, since specific times will not be given for when a new trivia question will be asked.
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 07-07-2011 at 10:40 AM.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Let's see how familiar some of you are with newer Chiefs team members, haha. ;)

Trivia question #8:

Dexter McCluster and Dwayne Bowe each have a signature phrase consisting of two words, that they use often at the end of a conversation or when closing a public comment. What is Dexter's signature two word phrase AND what is Dwaynes?
    Clue: The answer is easily found on the internet. :)

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

the only things i could find was "allright allright" for Dexter and "no homo" for Dwayne

not easily found on the net!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    the only things i could find was "allright allright" for Dexter and "no homo" for Dwayne

not easily found on the net!!!
    I told y'all the questions would vary in difficulty, hahaha, sorry! Still, I don't think it would be fair for me to list exactly where, but the answers are easily available on many 'related' websites.

You are partially correct, but of course we need the complete answer. :)
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 07-25-2011 at 01:29 PM.

Another clue leading to the correct complete answer for #8: 'Search within, some things are closer to home than one may realize.'
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 07-25-2011 at 01:56 PM.

Dexter McCluster - Alright Alright
    Dwayne Bowe - God First

wooohoooo
    [<a href=http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5246/5363630437_6a0020c9ac.jpg target=_blank>http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5246/...6a0020c9ac.jpg</a>

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs28 View Post
    Dexter McCluster - Alright Alright
    Dwayne Bowe - God First

wooohoooo
    CORRECT!!! hahaha Score one point!!!

Trivia Question #9:

Name the Chiefs players of which broke franchise and/or NFL records in 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Trivia Question #9:

Name the Chiefs players of which broke franchise and/or NFL records in 2010.
    Dexter McCluster set a franchise record with a 94 yard punt return. Dwayne Bowe became first Chief in franchise history to score a touchdown in 6 straight games.

Those were the only 2 I could find.

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Dexter McCluster set a franchise record with a 94 yard punt return. Dwayne Bowe became first Chief in franchise history to score a touchdown in 6 straight games.

Add to that Jamaal Charles 6.42 yds/carry for the season. Bowe's record would be for receiving TD's as Priest Holmes has the most consecutive TD record with 11

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    Add to that Jamaal Charles 6.42 yds/carry for the season. Bowe's record would be for receiving TD's as Priest Holmes has the most consecutive TD record with 11
    Neither is the correct answer. The answer needs to list ALL Chiefs players who set a franchise and/or NFL record in the 2010 season.

Clue: There are Chiefs players who set records in 2010 that aren't mentioned in either of the answers given so far. This is a tough question, as the Chiefs website has not updated their franchise history stats to include 2010. You'll have to do some digging on the internet to refresh memory of those players who did set records in 2010. :)

It's not necessary to include the franchise record each player broke, since I didn't include that aspect in the question as necessary for a correct answer, although probably should have. Thank you for noting records broken, it's a nice trivia fact for readers to increase their Chiefs knowledge. :)

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast