Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Eric Berry Adidas Commercial

Default New Eric Berry Adidas Commercial

ESPN has been showing a new Adidas commercial featuring KC's own Berry.

The game footage showing some swagger on the field, and having one of our players in uniform on a nationwide commercial is just awesome. I am pretty happy to see him/KC getting some of the spotlight.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_JMt0uD62Q&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪adidas Eric Berry: adiZero 5 STAR -- the lightest ever, 6.9 oz‬‏[/ame]

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    One commercial with McFadden in uniform for 3 seconds? I'm asking for a commercial with one of your players suited up giving your team the spotlight. There are united way, charity and children related spots for all 32 teams. I can't recall Howie ever using Oakland as a backdrop for selling any trucks. Though I'm sure you will find it if there is such an animal. Madden is in the same boat. Hell Vermeil sells some nasty wine but he doesn't use any NFL gear to pimp it.

All that said the McFadden spot was pretty cool.

You're turn.
    LMAO....back tracking on a technicality. You were asking about Raiders....or as you like to say "faiders" in national commercials. Nothing about uni's. But, I guess you have toss the ketchup & mustard nation a bone every once in a while. I do agree that the McFadden commercial is cool. Berry's comnercial was put together very well.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Not backtracking. The point I was trying to make is that most half informed people would be able to recognize that as a chiefs uniform, it's common knowledge most people outside the vol nation and KC's fanbase have no idea who Berry is, but they could put one and one together there. Nnamdi is a way bigger name in the NFL but to say a soccer fan there's no way to link him to your team with those commercials.

Yes it's a bone they threw us, but it's another step in a positive direction for an organization that many years of poor management tried to kill off. Just wait till big Al steps aside, then you'll understand.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Grrrrrrrrrreat post yoda! Please post a link to any fader on a national commercial. Thanks in advance.
    "...any fader(errr...Raider) on a national commercial", no mention of uni's. Don't give the "but....but....but....I meant....blah...blah...blah." No matter, enjoy it while it lasts, you won't get another commercial for another 10+ years.
    Last edited by Yoda; 07-16-2011 at 11:29 PM.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Best commercial ever

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Best commercial ever

The Tony Gonzalez United Way Commercial was pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    The Tony Gonzalez United Way Commercial was pretty funny.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeeRMVYp7nI"]‪Tony Gonzalez and the United Way‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12