Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Eric Berry Adidas Commercial

Default New Eric Berry Adidas Commercial

ESPN has been showing a new Adidas commercial featuring KC's own Berry.

The game footage showing some swagger on the field, and having one of our players in uniform on a nationwide commercial is just awesome. I am pretty happy to see him/KC getting some of the spotlight.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_JMt0uD62Q&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪adidas Eric Berry: adiZero 5 STAR -- the lightest ever, 6.9 oz‬‏[/ame]

I will forever buy Adidas for my football shoes.

Nice clips!

In actual seriousness.. I have bought one pair of adidas shoes in my life and they are Racquetball shoes. I was always kind of reluctant to do so, as i always remember Adidas to be for Soccer. I love these shoes as they are the lightest shoes I have ever played in, and pretty durable. With them sponsoring Mr. Berry unlike the sponsor of the Dog Killing from NIKE. I am becoming loyal to the brand.

That being said, I just got an unofficial sewned jersey but looks like the real deal of Mr. Berry.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    That being said, I just got an unofficial sewned jersey but looks like the real deal of Mr. Berry.
    Sweet! A Berry sewn jersey. What a talented guy. Not only is he a very good football player, but he also sews his own jerseys!

(Sorry I had to give you a hard time about that little typo. Congrats on landing a really cool SIGNED jersey though!)

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Sweet! A Berry sewn jersey. What a talented guy. Not only is he a very good football player, but he also sews his own jerseys!

(Sorry I had to give you a hard time about that little typo. Congrats on landing a really cool SIGNED jersey though!)
    No I typed it right. I do not have a signed jersey from Mr. Berry. I received an unofficial replica Eric Berry home jersey with the his name and numbers sewn on the shirt. It looks just like the 250 dollar athentic jersey, except the red of the jersey is a little different.

I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a bartender who knows a guy, who sews them. I got a charles jersey for my son's birthday. Stores around here were out, and online the best I could find was from 50 to 70 dollars for the stupid ironed on jersey that melt in the dryer.

I figured 30 bucks was worth it regardless of it being official or not. It would make my son happy regardless. I thought it was going to be like the Walmart shirts with just a number on it. Wrong, It looked just like the actual jersey. So I got Berry for Me and the guy who knows the guy who knows the Bartender who knows the guy, order a Moeaki shirt for himself. The only difference that I see with them is the jersey they used, is slightly an off red.

It is basically the same thing as going to the NFL website and creating your own jersey except those are 300+ dollars and say reebok.

Adidas must be desperate. I would not surprised if Adidas stock has a 5-10 point drop. :)

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Adidas must be desperate. I would not surprised if Adidas stock has a 5-10 point drop. :)
    Grrrrrrrrrreat post yoda! Please post a link to any fader on a national commercial. Thanks in advance.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Grrrrrrrrrreat post yoda! Please post a link to any fader on a national commercial. Thanks in advance.
    You asked....

Recently...

The RaiderCast | Darren McFadden Super Bowl commercial

[WATCH]: Dick's Sporting Goods Commercial Heaters with Nnamdi | Sporting Goods Sales

NNAMDI ASOMUGHA TEAMS UP WITH UNITED WAY | United Way

There is also the Asomugha "Keep Gym in School" commercial.

Don't forget all the Howie Long Chevy commercials, the countless number of John Madden commercials through the years, Bo Jackson's Nike commercials. Back to Madden, you like to play Madden football the video game. I could go on, but like I said.....you asked.
    Last edited by Yoda; 07-16-2011 at 08:38 PM.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    You asked....

Recently...

The RaiderCast | Darren McFadden Super Bowl commercial

[WATCH]: Dick's Sporting Goods Commercial Heaters with Nnamdi | Sporting Goods Sales

NNAMDI ASOMUGHA TEAMS UP WITH UNITED WAY | United Way

There is also the Asomugha "Keep Gym in School" commercial.

Don't forget all the Howie Long Chevy commercials, the countless number of John Madden commercials through the years, Bo Jackson's Nike commercials. Back to Madden, you like to play Madden football the video game. I could go on, but like I said.....you asked.
    One commercial with McFadden in uniform for 3 seconds? I'm asking for a commercial with one of your players suited up giving your team the spotlight. There are united way, charity and children related spots for all 32 teams. I can't recall Howie ever using Oakland as a backdrop for selling any trucks. Though I'm sure you will find it if there is such an animal. Madden is in the same boat. Hell Vermeil sells some nasty wine but he doesn't use any NFL gear to pimp it.

All that said the McFadden spot was pretty cool.

You're turn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast