Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: *** Official Chiefs vs. Steelers Thread ***

Default *** Official Chiefs vs. Steelers Thread ***

It is about time we started a new thread here. Seems like the same old threads keep bumping up instead of starting new topics to discuss. :hammer:
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Default Re: *** Official Chiefs vs. Steelers Thread ***

Agreed! GO CHIEFS!!!!

Turley and Black said that they were going to break that steel thread! I think it will be fun watching them try to thread the needle-GO CHIEF'S

Chief's 23, Steelers 12. That's my prediction.

GO CHIEF'S

8-) :pint:

Gee, I will NEVER.... N E V E R.... start another game thread again.

I fully expected the Steelers game to be a tough one to win. Especially since Pitt really needed a win. But, I NEVER expected the Chiefs to get embarassed the way they did today though. I thought the defense had improved dramatically heading into this game. I was wrong. That was a bad loss. But it is only one game. They better find a way to get better quickly.

By the way, I did get a chuckle when LJ pulled down Polamalu by his nappy hair. That was funny! :hammer: :hammer:

I didn't agree with the personal foul but anyone that wears their hair like that deserves to get tackled by it.

I don't think LJ got the personal foul for tackling Polamalu by his hair. I think LJ got it because he didn't let go and then picked Polamalu up by his hair. At that point, the penalty didn't mean anything anyway. Either way, I found it comical.

admin wrote:
    I don't think LJ got the personal foul for tackling Polamalu by his hair. I think LJ got it because he didn't let go and then picked Polamalu up by his hair. At that point, the penalty didn't mean anything anyway. Either way, I found it comical.
    Yeah, I knew that. Should have clarified what I meant in my post. I just thought it was a needless call by the refs is all.

Of course, this was a needless game too. :-?

agreed. As far as a the game, a loss is a loss. Whether by 1 pt or 40 pts. They need to regroup.

admin wrote:
    agreed. As far as a the game, a loss is a loss. Whether by 1 pt or 40 pts. They need to regroup.
    Yeah, but I will take a 1 pt loss over a 40 pt loss any day of the week.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast