Thread: My first time at Arrowhead

Default My first time at Arrowhead

I need to be honest upfront and let you all know that I'm a Bills fan. I've got nothing against the Chiefs though. You could even say they've been my second favorite AFC team lately because Jamal Charles is sick.

I'm driving up from Houston with a few friends for the season opener, Bills vs. Chiefs and am about to buy our tickets. I was hoping someone could give me some advice about where to sit. We are the rowdy types at football games. We want to make sure we sit near people who want to have fun and away from children and families. If you could tell me the areas to either seek out or avoid, I would be very appreciative. Is there any kind of notoriously rowdy section in the cheap seats at Arrowhead?

Thanks a lot. I'm excited for this trip. My first time in KC. I have to give ya'll respect because I hear that Kansas City is the only place in the NFL that has even rowdier tailgates than we do in Buffalo.

Well, the upper level seats at Arrowhead would likely be the best place for you and your friends to sit based upon your comments. Most Chiefs fans I'm familiar with like to have fun, even rowdy fun, providing it's respectable towards fellow fans & rival fans...such as not instigating drama & fights that is, haha.

As long as it's apparent you're simply having rowdy old fashioned fun, you shouldn't have any conflicts. It's only those fans who become aggressive verbally or physically that find themselves in a jam with security or fellow fans. :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by bph View Post
    I need to be honest upfront and let you all know that I'm a Bills fan. I've got nothing against the Chiefs though. You could even say they've been my second favorite AFC team lately because Jamal Charles is sick.

I'm driving up from Houston with a few friends for the season opener, Bills vs. Chiefs and am about to buy our tickets. I was hoping someone could give me some advice about where to sit. We are the rowdy types at football games. We want to make sure we sit near people who want to have fun and away from children and families. If you could tell me the areas to either seek out or avoid, I would be very appreciative. Is there any kind of notoriously rowdy section in the cheap seats at Arrowhead?

Thanks a lot. I'm excited for this trip. My first time in KC. I have to give ya'll respect because I hear that Kansas City is the only place in the NFL that has even rowdier tailgates than we do in Buffalo.
    Where ever you sit, I hope it is not near Canada! He hates the bills.

Buffalos tailgates suck. You want a good seat...sit at home!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post

Default Where to Sit?

You could just sit in your car. That would be best for all. It will give one more KC Fan a place to sit. Go Chiefs. Football and trash talk are back!

If you havent bought your tickets yet you may want to reconsider the trip. I see you just picked up Thigpen. I can already tell you how thats going to work out.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post

Jamaal Charles [RB]
    Kansas City Chiefs 2010-2011