Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is the time for Scott Pioli to live up to reputation

Default This is the time for Scott Pioli to live up to reputation

Is this where you wanted the link to take us?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    Pretty interesting article. I agree that this does play into the Chief's hands this year. One of hte things that I worry about with this new CBA is the future. Since teams are now required to spend money, I think we will see contracts increase in revenue, but be shorted in length.

I can see this expecially for mediocre players. Teams will sign them for a lot more money, but only for a year or two in order to see how they play out.

I worry about htis most with the Chiefs since we have a history of mediocrity in some positions.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

This should be a fun week for us the fans can't wait to start talking about the fact the Chiefs signed this guy or that guy FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Pioli will certainly have his hands full this week. It will be interesting to see what he does.
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

Something big is about to go down.They are way under salary cap and they even trimmed more fat off,by cutting waters.They are getting ready to jump off the high dive and do a canon ball.Going to make a big splash.just wait and see.I know it's not pioli's style to spend alot of money but they have no choose.They have to spend the money.We will get some big names in here.

Quote Originally Posted by kckidd8870 View Post
    Something big is about to go down.They are way under salary cap and they even trimmed more fat off,by cutting waters.They are getting ready to jump off the high dive and do a canon ball.Going to make a big splash.just wait and see.I know it's not pioli's style to spend alot of money but they have no choose.They have to spend the money.We will get some big names in here.
    They have tons of money to spend and a chance to make us a really good team. BUT we have Clark Hunt who I still think has Piolis hands tied and now have us known as the KC Cheaps.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsrule View Post
    They have tons of money to spend and a chance to make us a really good team. BUT we have Clark Hunt who I still think has Piolis hands tied and now have us known as the KC Cheaps.
    Ridiculous
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

We have a hell of a tough schedule this year. This will be the season to set the tone for the next few years. We have serious talent (O line still needs help!!!), but with one of the hardest schedules in the NFL this year, this is make or break. If we can get 10 wins, we will continue to grow and improve. If we get 9 or less, we go back to treading water or sinking. I knew we would be good last year, but not as good as we were. This year I am hopeful, but we need the stars to align just right to get through this brutal schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsrule View Post
    People calling us the kc cheaps no nothing about building a team. Spend your wad now and then you will complain about losing good players because we can't fit them in the cap. I am fine winning our division with the 31st salary.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast