Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Colin Cowherd AFC West Prediction....

Default Colin Cowherd AFC West Prediction....

Here is what he said on radio....take it for what it's worth...personaly, outside of the Broncos, this is a 3 horse race....going down to the wire. I do believe that SD window is quickly closing and Oak/KC will be battling it out for the next 5+ years.

Sd 10-6. Philip Rivers.
    Oakland 8-8 or 9-7. Mentioned coaching change, but in house and swept division.
    KC 7-9. Hard schedule possibility they won't win a game until game 6.
    Denver 5-11 or worse if Tebow starts.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Oakland better than KC? Not a chance. 3/4 of their defense left with Assymooga or whatever the hell his name was. SD is swirling the drain. They have to pray that none of their starters are hurt at all, because while they have a decent starting line up, they are tissue paper thin after that and their defense has been gutted. We are going to be a competitive team this year. Smoke all the funny tobaccy you want. Traiders got nothin but dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Here is what he said on radio....take it for what it's worth...personaly, outside of the Broncos, this is a 3 horse race....going down to the wire. I do believe that SD window is quickly closing and Oak/KC will be battling it out for the next 5+ years.

Sd 10-6. Philip Rivers.
    Oakland 8-8 or 9-7. Mentioned coaching change, but in house and swept division.
    Denver 5-11 or worse if Tebow starts.
    That sounds very accurate.

Remember this thread boys. I am going to be reminding you of it often this season.

Hmm....last year the team could not make up there minds between Gradkowski and Cambel. They expected to be in the seller, yet swept the division.... destroyed your beloved chiefs at home w/out McFadden or Nmandi. No, the Raiders should be competive again and in the thick of things in the West. Personally I expect the Raiders to split their games with KC/SD.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Hmm....last year the team could not make up there minds between Gradkowski and Cambel. They expected to be in the seller, yet swept the division.... destroyed your beloved chiefs at home w/out McFadden or Nmandi. No, the Raiders should be competive again and in the thick of things in the West. Personally I expect the Raiders to split their games with KC/SD.
    "their minds"
    "Campbell"
    "cellar"
    "Nnamdi"
    "competitive"

WE play Buffalo Week 1
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Have you decided on that QB yet? How about a coach?

The inconsistency of your ownership will be a thorn in the Raiders side for years to come. Yeah they swept the division and still failed to make the play offs.

Your team could be good, but there is always that one factor messig things up.

Hmmm...haven't had a season above .500 in 8 years...pretty high aspirations!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Default Really?

We play Buffalo week 1 and the Lions week 2...that article is a joke...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast