Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introducing ... The New Guy

Default Introducing ... The New Guy

Hi, My name is Roy and I just found this forum using a Google search.

I'll be honest with you. I am first and foremost a Chicago Bears, Bulls and Blackhawks fan. But I've lived in Topeka for 12 years now and have "adopted" the Chiefs as my favorite AFC football team.I'm excited about this year's season because the NFC North plays the AFC West. My dream is to one day see the Bears and Chiefs play each other in the Super Bowl. I'll be rooting for the Bears to go 16-0 this year and the Chiefs to go 15-1!

I just read through a couple of threads here, but I like what I see so far. I look forward to having some spirited discussions with you all in the near future. Now that the lockout is finally over, let's talk some football!

Quote Originally Posted by chiefguy View Post
    I'm here too.
    Hey, start your own intro thread, Newer Guy!

Just kidding. Welcome to the forum. I've really enjoyed it here so far. Looking forward to a great season.

Welcome to the Crowd from a fellow Bulls and Cubs fan. My other team in the NFC is the Packers though... woot, woot!

Default Hi new to the forum

looking forward to going to Cheif Steelers game in Nov. mainly joined to try to find a Red Parking pass for Nov 27 game. good luck to all. hope its a great season of FOOTBALL

Quote Originally Posted by chiefguy View Post
    I'm here too.
    Name? Rank? Serial #? Where is where? :)

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Where?

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Hey, start your own intro thread, Newer Guy!

Just kidding. Welcome to the forum. I've really enjoyed it here so far. Looking forward to a great season.

Quote Originally Posted by Lutherlover View Post
    looking forward to going to Cheif Steelers game in Nov. mainly joined to try to find a Red Parking pass for Nov 27 game. good luck to all. hope its a great season of FOOTBALL
    You might call Chiefs customer relations on the parking pass, there is Red Reserve and Gold, the Gold being the more expensive. They're also often available on Ebay & Craigs List.

Since you only joined for info are you a Chiefs fan? I assume possibly a Steelers fan. :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12