Thread: Yahoo News : Big questions the Kansas City Chiefs must answer: Fa

Default Yahoo News : Big questions the Kansas City Chiefs must answer: Fa

The Kansas City Chiefs surprised the football world last year by going 10-6 and winning the AFC West. As a lifelong Chiefs fan I had high hopes for a deep playoff run, and a possible Super Bowl victory. Those hopes were destroyed during 3 painful hours of football, leading to a...

More...

Why do people look at the skills position and assume that is always the answer. Do you think Matt Cassel's inconsistency is him all by himself of maybe linked to the overall poor performance from the offensive line, and receivers struggling against a better defense. Every game they reference as an inconsistent game, I can recall the struggles our entire team had.

People are blaming the coaches for using Jones instead of Charles in 3rd and short instead of saying, you know what. The offensive line couldn't even make a small push to get the first down. It was all Charlie Weis's fault. Not it wasn't Weis it was Hailey, for refusing to use Charles...

It all starts up front people.... If we are losing at the line of scrimmage that trickels down to everyone else forcing them to make up for the lines inefficiencies.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Why do people look at the skills position and assume that is always the answer. Do you think Matt Cassel's inconsistency is him all by himself of maybe linked to the overall poor performance from the offensive line, and receivers struggling against a better defense. Every game they reference as an inconsistent game, I can recall the struggles our entire team had.

People are blaming the coaches for using Jones instead of Charles in 3rd and short instead of saying, you know what. The offensive line couldn't even make a small push to get the first down. It was all Charlie Weis's fault. Not it wasn't Weis it was Hailey, for refusing to use Charles...

It all starts up front people.... If we are losing at the line of scrimmage that trickels down to everyone else forcing them to make up for the lines inefficiencies.
    I agree people like to blame this person or that person for team problems. For example the MNF game last season. Carr get blown by like hes standing still Berry couldn't get there in time and it was Eric berry gave up the Touchdown no one mentions that Carr didnt do his job. It's very rare that you can blame one person for blowing a play.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!