Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question from new Poster about Arrowhead

Default Question from new Poster about Arrowhead

Hello chiefs fans, have a question about Arrow Head Stadium. I was wondering if anyone could tell me where in the stadium that the opposing team comes out onto the field?

When I look at pictures of the stadium, I only see the one corner tunnel near section 113, which I'm assuming is the chiefs tunnel. I have no idea if the visitors share the same tunnel, but that would be unusual.

Is there a designated tunnel for the visiting team, and where is it located? Planning on visiting this historic venue this year!

Also one other question, does Lenny Dawson still do the radio for the Chiefs?

Thanks a lot for any help you can provide!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Shouldnt that say women?
    That's pretty freekin funny boy's. Ya, I'd be totally stoked to see KC and the Pack going head to head in arrowhead, that's going to be a hell of a contest right there. The Chiefs IMO are really close, I really, REALLY, like Jamaal Charles....

The Packers get back Ryan Grant, and James Starks (Chuck Muncie Jr.) added to that mix? OMG! If GB can actually run the ball this year, geesh... Dangerous...

Going to be one h#ll of a game, thanks for all the great information, now I know where I want to buy my tickets anyway, somewhere near I think 103-ish...

I am also planning on seeing the Chiefs and Broncos this year, after that Josh McDaniels fiasco, I think KC is going to come in here with a mission. For what it's worth, I go to a lot of Broncos games, just to see all the various NFL teams and players, more than I really give a $hi& about the Broncos.

Personally, I love the NFL! As Vince said, God, Family, and the Green Bay Packers, but I love watching all these various teams and they're stars. Can't wait to see JC live this year, that dude is a very dangerous back! Can't wait.

Thanks again! TheVOR......
    Last edited by TheVOR; 08-08-2011 at 06:00 PM.

The Chiefs and the Packers are my two favorite teams as well. It would be some sort of dream if they ever met in the Super Bowl once again as I was not yet born when they first met. Here is an article on the discovery of a lost tape of the first Super Bowl between the two - article.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12