Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 59

Thread: Official CHIEFS/jags Game Thread

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,714
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Official CHIEFS/jags Game Thread


    0 Not allowed!
    I know at the time of the post it was 6 hours:23 minutes:12 seconds until kick off of next weeks game but I want to talk about it already. Predictions? Hopes? Wishes? Fears? Whatever?


    Let's go Chiefs!!!!!

    I predicts (yes I meant to say predicts) us by 10. Jax played Ten week 1 and lost by three and only beat ATL by 6 Week 2. Week 3 they played Denver and we all know Denver sucks. With them coming into Arrowhead I believe we wil beat them by the said 10 points.

    Fire Away People!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    486
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Fred Taylor is not playing well this year. Theyre O has not impressed me. We put up 30 in SD most in the second half. I will say 27-7.

    Welcome to Arrowhead

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,714
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ebr0 View Post
    Fred Taylor is not playing well this year. Theyre O has not impressed me. We put up 30 in SD most in the second half. I will say 27-7.
    Nice prediction. How is their D. I haven't really heard anything on them so I am posting blind here. Give me some insight 31!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    486
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    Nice prediction. How is their D. I haven't really heard anything on them so I am posting blind here. Give me some insight 31!
    11 points per game. 34 total points. 287 yards per game. Ranked 6th on NFL.com

    Welcome to Arrowhead

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,714
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ebr0 View Post
    11 points per game. 34 total points. 287 yards per game. Ranked 6th on NFL.com
    So their D is a little better than the teams we have played? Ummm....still us by 10.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    486
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    So their D is a little better than the teams we have played? Ummm....still us by 10.
    I wouldnt be suprised to only win by 10. I only say 20 cuz we at home. Also if our O opens up once again, especially with Kennison back.

    Welcome to Arrowhead

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,714
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ebr0 View Post
    I wouldnt be suprised to only win by 10. I only say 20 cuz we at home. Also if our O opens up once again, especially with Kennison back.
    We will put up some points!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ebr0 View Post
    I wouldnt be suprised to only win by 10. I only say 20 cuz we at home. Also if our O opens up once again, especially with Kennison back.
    Their D is fairly weak against the run this year...Chris Brown and Lendale White combined for 250 yds in a game, and that's against a TN team with less passing game than KC...Bowe & TG should force JAX to spread the field leaving the running lanes for LJ...they do have 2 monsters in the middle of their D-line, but running off-tackle should be open most of the day as their D-ends are the weak spot...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,714
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Their D is fairly weak against the run this year...Chris Brown and Lendale White combined for 250 yds in a game, and that's against a TN team with less passing game than KC...Bowe & TG should force JAX to spread the field leaving the running lanes for LJ...they do have 2 monsters in the middle of their D-line, but running off-tackle should be open most of the day as their D-ends are the weak spot...
    This is the kind of information that I am looking for. Thanks!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Grain Valley, MO
    Posts
    2,425
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Their D is fairly weak against the run this year...Chris Brown and Lendale White combined for 250 yds in a game, and that's against a TN team with less passing game than KC...Bowe & TG should force JAX to spread the field leaving the running lanes for LJ...they do have 2 monsters in the middle of their D-line, but running off-tackle should be open most of the day as their D-ends are the weak spot...
    Yep, LJ will have a big game, Tony will break the record, Bowe will continue to make his case for ROY, and our defense will shut down a 22-ranked Jaguars' offense in Arrowhead.

    Chiefs win: 34-13
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •