Thread: Shaun Smith won't be returning either

Default Shaun Smith won't be returning either

Just saw on twitter Smith thanking KC fans but he had made a tough decision and his heading to Nashville this morning to join the Titans.

I don't like this he had heart and soul and I think helped drive the D. We have now lost two starting DL I know Smith was listed as backup and Jackson was listed as starter but come on. CP I mean Pioli needs to get a new DL.

Now it should be obvious that we need a NT from FA, like right now.
    The best Chilean fan.
    Follow me on twitter @ChileanChief

It would be great to have a better NT. Smith was average and an upgrade would be great. Let's get on it now! for both sides on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by buffman316 View Post
    It would be great to have a better NT. Smith was average and an upgrade would be great. Let's get on it now! for both sides on the line.
    He might have been average at best but he was still the best we had. As long as we address NT in FA fine but as long as we don't say the player is on the team already.

We do need to upgrade both lines in order to repeat as division champs. More importantly we need to in order to win a playoff game. I dont think our lines dogged it much this year, they played about as well as they could. We need to make a few moves in order to reach the next level. On offense we seem to have the players Cassel needs to become a productive qb rather than a game manager given time to make decisions. On defense we are only missing a couple pieces and a little experience.

Smith played end for us when he was in though, didn't he? So We already needed an NT while we develop Powe.

Good thing we dont play the Titans this year, the OL would all have to wear a cup. Watch your nuts AFC South!!

It's called the win column, perhaps you've heard of it?