Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chiefs move Lilja from RG to LG

Default Chiefs move Lilja from RG to LG

by Bob Gretz - Lilja moves from RG to LG for first practice
    The No. 1 offensive line in the opening practice featured Branden Albert at LT. Last year’s RG, Ryan Lilja, moved to LG. Darryl Harris was at center, Jon Asamoah at RG and Bobby Greenwood at RT. Second-round pick Rodney Hudson was the second-team center. Chiefs RapidReports
    I don't know if this a permanent move but I guess harris and Hudson meed the practice at center, and Asamoah needs to get in his reps.

Quote Originally Posted by otf View Post
    Chifs?

Again I await the thread starters explanation. Because how can you misspell two times if you are a fan of the Chiefs, when starting a thread. I would think that if starting a thread about the Chiefs, on the Home of the Chiefs, you would indeed take care to make the title of the Thread, with the Chiefs in it, spelled correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Charles I would agree is a big reason that the O line looked better a year ago but I don't think it's all Charles. I think the O line did show some improvement. Albert had a solid season. He struggled late in the season and needs to show he can keep a higher level of play for a whole season but He did take some steps forward. If he takes more steps forward then that will be nothing but good for this team. Loseing waters is not a HUGE deal. He was ageing. Part of the reason we got to the 2-14 season a few years ago is that we kept guys to long. It is somewhat encourging that we are not doing that. Even if the guy has given so many great years. He will be missed for sure and had a great time as a Chief. But sometimes it's just time to move on.
    Thomas Jones would disagree that line showed improvement, as did the Chargers, Raiders and Ravens.

The showed improvement simply because the Chiefs played some very poor defensive teams and the Chiefs schemed around the inefficiencies.

You can disagree if you want, but this is not a contending offensive line. It is an average offensive line.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Thomas Jones would disagree that line showed improvement, as did the Chargers, Raiders and Ravens.

The showed improvement simply because the Chiefs played some very poor defensive teams and the Chiefs schemed around the inefficiencies.

You can disagree if you want, but this is not a contending offensive line. It is an average offensive line.
    I have hammered this for a while now. We need more(plow) horses upfrontI will continue to beat the

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123