Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is anybody else getting nervous about the DT postion?

Default Is anybody else getting nervous about the DT postion?

The DL situation is really starting to worry me.We"ve got Dorsey and I'm hoping TJ has a breakout season, but right now we are just looking really lacking for big time starters.
    The Chiefs are Back!

Not really, free agency technically just started and we have 29 openings left for the 90 man training camp roster. And we have Pioli

Looks like we signed ten guys tonight but still nothing on a contract for Hali. I believe we will see Tamba locked up and something for Gilberry as well to determine the cap room before making a move for Franklin now that I think about it some more. Even with the 10 contracts there's still 19 roster spots open.

And of course now, there's Kelly Gregg.

Looks like they are taking a gamble that Gregg has another year left in the tank. At 35 that's a pretty big gamble.
    The Chiefs are Back!

Quote Originally Posted by GarH View Post
    Looks like they are taking a gamble that Gregg has another year left in the tank. At 35 that's a pretty big gamble.
    Coming from a Baltimore defense that dominated and replacing Sweet Ron and/or Shaun Smith I'd say we have at least the same level of talent if not more. Because of that wouldn't really say we're taking a gamble per se.

Plus we have Powe that is up an coming and Gregg is an excellent person to mentor him. With all that factored in I'm willing to a flyer and say that Pioli knows what he's doing.

Franklin is still coming to town, Pioli didnt let go of Smith and Edwards to replace them with one guy
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Franklin is still coming to town, Pioli didnt let go of Smith and Edwards to replace them with one guy

I believe as you do that we will still see Franklin. We need this guy like Canada needs beer!

Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    I believe as you do that we will still see Franklin. We need this guy like Canada needs beer!
    Canada doesn't need beer; beer needs Canada!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Canada doesn't need beer; beer needs Canada!
    Its a co-dependant relationship!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast