Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Is this the biggest Chiefs forum?

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    8
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Is this the biggest Chiefs forum?


    0 Not allowed!
    I could not find a forum attached to your teams official NFL website...


    This was the one I came accross first. The Chiefs have a large following! You all have a bunch of forums!
    http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5...sthemanpa6.jpg
    Do you feel lucky punk?
    Well, da ya?
    Then go ahead... throw it this way....

  2. #2
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default Re: Is this the biggest Chiefs forum?


    0 Not allowed!
    no. this is a relatively small saite. there are some links on this one leading to some others. but this is probably the friendliest one

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default Re: Is this the biggest Chiefs forum?


    0 Not allowed!
    chief31 wrote:
    no. this is a relatively small saite. there are some links on this one leading to some others. but this is probably the friendliest one
    I do believe you are correct about this being the friendliest, and there are many out there. We are quite small comparatively speaking but we are growing.


  4. #4
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Is this the biggest Chiefs forum?


    0 Not allowed!
    Hey nice to chat with a Denver Fan, It might be fun close to the Chief, Bronco game, but Hey Welcome aboard!

    8-) :pint:

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    8
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Is this the biggest Chiefs forum?


    0 Not allowed!
    Thanks...

    I always look forward the games against the Chiefs (especially the one's in Arrowhead... because I always hope that this will be the time we beat you there!), because they are ALWAYS good. Once in a while you guys blow us out and sometimes it's the other way around, but the games are always exciting and the Chiefs always scare me a bit... :-o


    I can't wait till' tomorrow night when I get to see the smackdown laid on the Raiders!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5...sthemanpa6.jpg
    Do you feel lucky punk?
    Well, da ya?
    Then go ahead... throw it this way....

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default Re: Is this the biggest Chiefs forum?


    0 Not allowed!
    Hansolo wrote:
    Thanks...

    I always look forward the games against the Chiefs (especially the one's in Arrowhead... because I always hope that this will be the time we beat you there!), because they are ALWAYS good. Once in a while you guys blow us out and sometimes it's the other way around, but the games are always exciting and the Chiefs always scare me a bit... :-o


    I can't wait till' tomorrow night when I get to see the smackdown laid on the Raiders!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah I can't stand the Faders, and can't wait until it's the Chiefs turn smack 'em around, especailly after being owned by Pittsburgh.


  7. #7
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Is this the biggest Chiefs forum?


    0 Not allowed!
    I just hope that Coach Edwards can regroup the Chief's by the time we play the "Faders" so that we don't get Smacked around by them, that would be too much to take.

    GO CHIEF'S

    8-) :pint:

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    I just hope that Coach Edwards can regroup the Chief's by the time we play the "Faders" so that we don't get Smacked around by them, that would be too much to take.

    GO CHIEF'S

    8-) :pint:
    The real reason kenny left the site!

    Damn Herm!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •