Thread: Is this the biggest Chiefs forum?

Default Is this the biggest Chiefs forum?

I could not find a forum attached to your teams official NFL website...

This was the one I came accross first. The Chiefs have a large following! You all have a bunch of forums!
    http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5...sthemanpa6.jpg
    Do you feel lucky punk?
    Well, da ya?
    Then go ahead... throw it this way....

Default Re: Is this the biggest Chiefs forum?

no. this is a relatively small saite. there are some links on this one leading to some others. but this is probably the friendliest one

chief31 wrote:
    no. this is a relatively small saite. there are some links on this one leading to some others. but this is probably the friendliest one
    I do believe you are correct about this being the friendliest, and there are many out there. We are quite small comparatively speaking but we are growing.

Hey nice to chat with a Denver Fan, It might be fun close to the Chief, Bronco game, but Hey Welcome aboard!

8-) :pint:

Thanks...

I always look forward the games against the Chiefs (especially the one's in Arrowhead... because I always hope that this will be the time we beat you there!), because they are ALWAYS good. Once in a while you guys blow us out and sometimes it's the other way around, but the games are always exciting and the Chiefs always scare me a bit... :-o

I can't wait till' tomorrow night when I get to see the smackdown laid on the Raiders!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5...sthemanpa6.jpg
    Do you feel lucky punk?
    Well, da ya?
    Then go ahead... throw it this way....

Hansolo wrote:
    Thanks...

I always look forward the games against the Chiefs (especially the one's in Arrowhead... because I always hope that this will be the time we beat you there!), because they are ALWAYS good. Once in a while you guys blow us out and sometimes it's the other way around, but the games are always exciting and the Chiefs always scare me a bit... :-o

I can't wait till' tomorrow night when I get to see the smackdown laid on the Raiders!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah I can't stand the Faders, and can't wait until it's the Chiefs turn smack 'em around, especailly after being owned by Pittsburgh.

I just hope that Coach Edwards can regroup the Chief's by the time we play the "Faders" so that we don't get Smacked around by them, that would be too much to take.

GO CHIEF'S

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    I just hope that Coach Edwards can regroup the Chief's by the time we play the "Faders" so that we don't get Smacked around by them, that would be too much to take.

GO CHIEF'S

The real reason kenny left the site!

Damn Herm!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png