Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Pioli Met with St. John of 610 sports this morning

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,918
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 3

    Default Pioli Met with St. John of 610 sports this morning


    0 Not allowed!
    Scott Pioli interviewed with St. John this morning and said they were not done with the Receivers or D-Line.

    Now as vague as Pioli is some times, that could be a simple as signing Tamba Hali to a Franchise Tender, but even as vague as he is, Who would that leave at Receiver.

    Anyone still out there anyone would be interested in.

    I also hope the D-line help is still a proven player to help the team.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    794
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Still available WR:

    Malcom Floyd (SD)
    Legadu Nanne (SD)
    Steve Smith (NYG)
    Braylon Edwards (haha doubt it)
    T.J. Houshmanzedah (Bal)
    Antwan Randel El (Pit)
    Laurent Robinson (Stl)
    Roydell Williams (Ten)

    Not much to choose from, just a few that I saw still available.

    out of all of these I would love Steve Smith from NY. could see Antwan Ranel El because is is diverse (was a QB in college, and could allow for creativity in a spread set.) Could see one of the WR's from San Diego land here.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Don't forget TO and Randy Moss!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,582
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Don't forget TO and Randy Moss!!
    Agh... please God, neither of those two.

    TJ wouldn't upset me.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,918
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    Agh... please God, neither of those two.

    TJ wouldn't upset me.
    I wouldn't mind Malcom Floyd. He cans stretch the field.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    Agh... please God, neither of those two.

    TJ wouldn't upset me.
    I was just kidding, I cant stand either of those guys!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Miracle Valley, Az
    Posts
    902
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    105
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 6

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    We seem pretty well set at receiver. I don't see the point in adding anyone else when it's possibly our biggest strength now.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,918
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs fanatic View Post
    We seem pretty well set at receiver. I don't see the point in adding anyone else when it's possibly our biggest strength now.
    Reports in camp so far is how bad Baldwin looks. Say he is having a really tough time.

    So when you say set do you mean set at wr or hopefully if everything was perfect.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    105
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 6

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Reports in camp so far is how bad Baldwin looks. Say he is having a really tough time.

    So when you say set do you mean set at wr or hopefully if everything was perfect.
    I was assuming Baldwin would do ok. I guess if Baldwin's doing awful looking for another small addition might be justifiable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Excellent Article On Scott Pioli from Sports Illustrated
    By Ryfo18 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 08:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •