Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs Crowd Website 'like' FB button?

Default Chiefs Crowd Website 'like' FB button?

I've looked and unless I'm missing it, don't see a Facebook 'like' button for the Chiefs Crowd Website. Is there a way for me to promote Chiefs Crowd on Facebook somehow, other than of course promoting it directly in my status, haha. I do mention being a member of Chiefs Crowd in the few Chiefs related FB groups I participate in. :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

There is a FB "Share" button at the top of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    There is a FB "Share" button at the top of the thread.
    I did not even know that. You are the Master Jedi! The force in me must be week, that I did not even no that , what others seek. Makes me feel incomplete.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I did not even know that. You are the Master Jedi! The force in me must be week, that I did not even no that , what others seek. Makes me feel incomplete.
    You must quite your mind my young Padawan; the dark side clouds everything. Recent posts from Raider fans have diminished our ability to use the force.

The fact that you didn't notice it tells me I need to move it. Let me see what I can pull off.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    The fact that you didn't notice it tells me I need to move it. Let me see what I can pull off.

Excellent point!

I didn't think to look in 'thread discussions'. I looked around the home page and such, but not inside a thread topic. Thanks for letting me know, Chiefster! So if I 'like' does it post a link to the discussion or to the website itself? I was thinking more along the lines of linking to the website itself, hoping to build membership????

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I didn't think to look in 'thread discussions'. I looked around the home page and such, but not inside a thread topic. Thanks for letting me know, Chiefster! So if I 'like' does it post a link to the discussion or to the website itself? I was thinking more along the lines of linking to the website itself, hoping to build membership????
    That is a link to the discussion; if I'm not mistaken. However, if you think about it: a link to the discussion is a link to the site itself. To me the very best form of advertisement is word of mouth.

I liked this thread....

Actually I had glanced over the thing but never really noticed it if you know what I mean...

I have added a like button to every post. You will see the button down by the reply button.

Thank you in advance for sharing the site with your other chiefs fans.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast